Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Corrrrrrrrrrr this stuff i got from the states for mike don't half pong, it's stinking the house out, beginning to smell like a massage parlour, he said it works well, with that pong i should hope so.
    Nothing lost off to do my relists.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Really chilly here today. Can's seem to get off my tailfeathers to do anything lately. What' a good remedy for mind slump?

Power has been popping on and off in sort bursts this morning. Strange.

Glad to hear that creams, potions and incatations are doing their jobs...................
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It was an interesting session with the surgeons. Also had the triage nurse there and filled in forms, had blood taken and and ECG. Unless the tests show something I don't know about, we are all set for next Wednesday. If I end up having my breastbone split, I can look forward to a week in hospital and six weeks without any lifting!!!!(sorry, Mil) Otherwise I'll be home by the end of next week. I'll put my holiday notice up in a moment, so all will remain safe. I'll be off to bed soon. Both Clive and I are worn out. See you in the morning

Fingers crossed they can take the easy route Private Meebo. I can't have you not able to lift my 'special' coffee pot for six weeks !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on and tea is brewing.

A chilly, misty morning here in Mid Wales - Autumn is certainly on it's way.

A tesco shop this morning for the Old Sailor, then, who knows, maybe some new listings to replace the depravations of the YDC

Have all a good day.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! OH has an airport run this morning, so things are being done in a different order. Breakfast was early, the carer is late and so am I. Outside it looks like a nice day. I might make an effort and hobble to the barbers later. Or I may delay till next week just before my 'holiday'. The knee is still causing me a lot of pain, but I will delay visiting the GP until I am home again. Who knows all the rest and lots of painkillers may be just what is needed. Not sure what I will do today. I would like to do a bit of sewing. I might even get to list something for the next YDC. It won't be under my feet then as I can put it away. But I expect to be around the PC trying to make friends

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo - I hope your holiday is short and sweet at the hospital spa, and that you get back home fighting fit with your wishbone intact!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Mornin' troops, well HQ came to my rescue last night and dismantled a bomb in disguise for me !

I had dispatches from the 'Auction Patrol Team' saying :-
    We have serious concerns about the user's intentions surrounding their successful bid of your listing . I'm glad they are on the ball with their guard duty. I'm beginning to wonder if I should take Singapore off my listings as I think the last two from there didn't pay either !

A trip to the army dentist is on the cards today, just for a check up and a visit to the hygienist to get spruced up.

I have to go to hospital but only to have bloods taken for my appointment on Monday, at the moment i feel like i need to go there and get in a bed, Mike got me a Genius gluten free loaf yesterday that cost £2.50 i had one slice and felt terrible after eating it, it's like eating a slab of cake, then again it could have been the Curry I had for dinner, but i swear it was the bread.

Thread Information