Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Thank you. I seem to have an 'off' day. OH got up before me, emptied the dishwasher and got the breakfast table laid. Outside it was quite grey and cool but now we have blue sky and sunshine. Washing machine is working and a couple of loads from yesterday are drying outside. The PC is up and running, though as to transferring files, I am stuck. I shall send an SOS to a good friend of ours and try and lure her to visit with a roast lamb lunch. She can then 'assist' me with the PC. I will probably not do a lot today except a little sewing. So be good, enjoy sunshine if you have it, and I will play for a little while longer with my new toy

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - have beaten the holiday weekend traffic by getting out early to the myHermes Drop Off shop to take in a parcel - sorry Sarge.

Newtown being on the main route out to the coast, the caravans, etc. were building up as I drove back home. The town will be grid locked by lunchtime Hopefully the new bypass will help alleviate the traffic problems but that won't be completed for another two years !

Either I didn't sleep very well or there's pollen about as I'm streaming and my head is like a steamed pudding - off to have a shower to see if I can clear it. Speak later.

I'm pleased Private Kite, Private Car and your O/H are assisting you in your hour of need Private Meebo ! I've just got to get them trained to make my 'special' coffee as well as you do !

I managed to get two tubs of weeds out of my flower bed yesterday despite being smoked out inbetween from a neighbours bonfire ! Three doors down a chap rents a place and he hasn't touched the garden for about ten years. I don't know if the landlord sent someone round to clear it or if he hired someone to do it but the chap that was hired has had bonfires for the last two days burning a load of green stuff and making huge clouds of smoke. Oh well, at least the garden doesn't look so much of an eyesore.

Private Mcc2 are you sure you didn't doze off on guard duty ?!
    (Hopes she doesn't notice that I lost another one too !)

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

N has put holiday notice sorry Sgt, but we have had a couple of complicated days.
    The reason is this His Mum's brother who lived with them was ill with cancer, which suddenly was bad, & as the nurses said its it Crisiss point, & they asked us to be around during the night as they didn't think he'd make it through the night, if still with us the Hospice would take him Thursday morning. As usual things go wrong we came home to collect Rex & sort medications etc before going over , basicly we went back before 7 & left there yesterday Lunch time, between us we checked him through the night, They had given him a seditive to hope to give him a peacefull night, So then things in the morning this start to get really hard, I answer the phone to hospital transport, they would be there in 20minuets. anyway no problem Mum had to pack a bag for him & get her self sorted & the ambulance that arrived, couldn't take him because they weren't aloud to lift people into the chair or stretcher, Eventualy after lots of phone calls the Paramedics arrived after the nurses fromn the day before realised what happened they came (So whats the use if they are not allowed to lift him) It turns out they are private firm they sometimes use

We heard this morning he died at 10 past 6 this morning,

So without a nights sleep was a large couple of Brandies for me last night had a good sleep. Complications also we are due new washer this afternoon but have to dismantle & empty first 10 shelves, so there is room to get in there, oh the joys, we have a very good neighbour who has 8 crates of stock in her hall, & think it will stay there for a few days.

Sorry a long post. well coffee break over, back to work

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh - maple and Nigel..............so sorry to hear this. You certainly have had your hands and minds full. My sympathy on your loss. The shelves are an annoyance you don't need, but you will appreciate the new washer!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pam and Nigel, this is sad news about , but I hope you will be able to get a bit of rest over the weekend

So sorry to hear that sad news Lieutenant Maplegin & Corporal Somerset. It sounds like you were a great help to Nigel's mum. Just focus on that at least he is out of pain now and try and remember the happy times together.

sorry you have all this a once Pam and for your loss, once that darn washer is in leave the holiday notice up and have a rest.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

A very late good morning. I am still struggling with windows 10. But I will just have to be patient. If you haven't found the tea and coffee you must have been late as I made both. No bread this morning - it has gone mouldy It's such a long time since I had breakfast, I am hungry again. Maybe some chocolate? I am off to search now. Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well the good news is that I have wrested the YDC twitter account off Kim ! https://twitter.com/YDC_Fundraising Now to refresh myself on using twitter.............

And the bad news - we're surrounded by a heavy river mist all over town - and it's cold and damp and hortible - and the main through road is chock-a-block with traffic going west out to the coast or east up to Shrewsbury for the big steam rally.

Not going anywhere soon !

Thread Information