Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

A beautiful sunny morning and we have the painter here doing the outside of the house and checking the guttering, etc.

I've run out of grip seal bags for my lace bobbins so I'm off to check if the size I need is available on eBid.

Speak later

Have a safe trip Penni, it will do you the world of good to have a nice break XX

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, what a day. I spent all morning researching PCs. When I made my choice and went to checkout after having filled in all the relevant detail, message came up that I wanted to pay with a card they don't accept. So we did it all again with a different card, then got a message: sorry, can't complete checkout, we are experience problems with our web page. Grrrrrrr. It is now 2 hours later and I will try again. 3rd time lucky? I hope so. Could someone remind me how to move files from one PC to another? It's been a long time since I had to do it.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope you are all having a good day!! All of a suddenly, as my daughter used to say, I got energetic and washed half of the calor tank, the front door and porch wood, and rearranged the front hall of the castle, including washing the floor and moving tables, and OH stockpile of dIY tools and boxes. Now he won't be able to find stuff!! oh well. It looks better, and that's all that is important, isn't it???
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Could someone remind me how to move files from one PC to another? It's been a long time since I had to do it.
    I would put all my files onto a USB memory stick/flash drive pen then simply
    plug into new 'puter and move them there.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Could someone remind me how to move files from one PC to another? It's been a long time since I had to do it.
    Or use an external hard drive which could then be used for Back ups - which reminds me.......

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

Or use an external hard drive which could then be used for Back ups - which reminds me.......
    This is what I do. I back up all my data files early each month. However, because I once had a hard drive crash (and the data couldn't be retrieved), I have two of them, and alternate each month. It also was handy when I bought my lap top, I had all my files loaded in almost no time.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you, all. I thought that were the answers. I do have an external hard drive but am currently missing a cable. It may well surface when I move everything. In the meantime a flashdrive thingy is a cheapish option (I think) So things might be back to normal by the weekend

lost 2 replaced so not doing the spuds, off to do relists for the day, I have a load to do but want to space them out over the next week at a page a day but keep forgetting

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    lost 2 replaced so not doing the spuds, off to do relists for the day, I have a load to do but want to space them out over the next week at a page a day but keep forgetting
    I'm keeping my eye on you Private Buttons, that potato peeler is within reach if need be !

O/H wants to go on a trip to Devizes today. I shall be glad when he's back at work and I get back into a normal routine. At least I've got the excuse of some appointments next week so I don't have to go on his planned trip to Yorkshire. I don't think my stomach could cope with any more travelling this summer ! I've just ordered some Saccharomyces boulardii probiotics to see if they will do anything to improve my situation as they seem to have good reviews, we shall see, anything is worth a try !

Thread Information