Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

All quiet on the Western Front.....got a nice breeze in here from my faithful fan

800+ listings now so chilling

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well have had a busy morning including having my nails done, Since then went to see a friend & arrange to look after her cat, for the weekend then this afternoon have done 100 scans so think thats me for a bit, will try & an have a catch up next.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I seem to have missed yesterday. Daughter is going away for a couple of month. so we had a 'last lunch' out together and later emptied a couple of bubbly with some friends. Everybody is up and I have already made tea and coffee as the ride to the airport will start in half an hour. Better join OH or I won't get any breakfast. See you later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mornings are definitely getting cooler - the cars outside are all covered in condensation and the blustery wind is back. Thought it was supposed to be warmer by now for the weekend ?

Losted a small one yesterday but he hasn't paid yet, so we shall see.

Washing machine's on, so time for a mug of tea.

Have all a good day.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 11th August 2016 at 10:51 AM.

The cars here are soaking wet Annie, it's throwing it down, hoping it will clear later as we need some shopping or starve. I did crochet two small collars yesterday for two tiny dresses, it took me ages as it's difficult for me to hold the hook and put tension on the wool now, well this morning boy do I know about it my hands are hurting like heck and stiff, i don't think I will be doing much today with my fingers just stuck out and not bending I am even having trouble picking my toast up.

ATTEN...SHUN ! I'm back troops and I hope you have all been good !

Well we couldn't have asked for better weather. It was lovely and hot when we arrived on Friday. Then we woke up to rain on Saturday morning, and my heart sank, but by the time we were due to get on the boat it had all cleared so we had a fantastic send off for the Old Soldier. Cadet Malcolm read a poem that my dad had written and one that he had written about his grandfather some time ago. The Old Soldier was launched over the side followed by bunches of roses and the boat's captain did five blasts on the horn as a mark of respect. You won't believe this but when we had finished a butterfly flew past the boat and we were nowhere near the shore ! There was also a huge seal basking on the lighthouse rock, it was massive.

Other people joined us for the meal afterwards and the Falmouth carnival happened at the same time. At one point there were people running around the restaurant dressed and squawking as Cornish choughs ! It was hilarious and my dad would have loved it. It was certainly a good send off.

Name:  004.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  71.6 KB

Name:  006.jpg
Size:  77.4 KB

Name:  016.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  74.8 KB

Lol, my mate Kate and I also became Edison Lighthouse groupies again, even though there's only two of them left, as they were playing again for Falmouth week !
    "Love grows where my Rosemary goes ..."

Name:  029.jpg
Size:  66.6 KB

As you can see it was all hard work ...

Name:  IMG_6688 (1).jpg
Size:  72.3 KB

... but I did try and recruit the owner of the Falmouth antique shop while I was there !

Private Tidewater welcome to the eBid barracks. Lol, you won't get anyone to admit to the 'S' word around here, they don't want more potato peeling to do and try and uphold our glorious eBid army motto that 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site' ! Please feel free to start your own sales thread - it will help me catch 'em out !!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Tea and coffee awaits those that want some. Mil has been very vocal in the wee hours, so I have been up and gave her tea and some breakfast. This afternoon I will see the surgeon and hopefully will be a little wiser as to when the op will happen. Outside the sky is blue and the sun shines. Looks like a good day for washing. And the rabbit will be banned to his run, so I can clean his cage and the surrounding area. All will be done in slow motion. Nothing lost but might get to add a few during rest periods. Glad to have the sergeant back and that all went well

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Welsh Wales ! Long may it last.

Appear to have losted another small one overnight, but already replaced as I was listing yesterday in my new charity store.

Think we're going out to lunch today as it's David's long weekend off - we'll see how things pan out, as we're also out on Sunday to lunch

Good to see you back Becky and to hear that all went well.

How did you go with the travelling bit Sarge was it any better after the hypnosis, please everything went well.
    Meebo both cardigans are now completed, thanks for your help, may do another one when my wrists decide it may be a good idea to bend again.
    Have a nice Lunch out Annie.

Thread Information