Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Morning all, Sunny its frightening how prices vary so still would have thought NHS should supply hope they can sort it for you.
    The NHS will shortly stop prescribing T3 and are currently switching people from T3 to Levothyroxine which doesn't help people like me who are deficient in T3.

There are lots of posts about this on the Health Unlocked forum where members are sharing info on on-line sources

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sunny so sorry that things like this happens, They don't seem to think about the patients need.

Hope Sgt you can get away early & enjoy your time away., Is your son going as well?

Have managed to list 12 & done the relists will try Sgt to keep it up while you are away.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxfli65 View Post
    Why not try printing postage labels from PayPal ideal for letters and small items that can be put in a letter box.

It's quite simple if you have taken payment by PayPal all the details are there just pay and print it out then stick it on your envelope (make sure you get weight and size right though)and put in letter box
    I use the Royal Mail's print-your-own postage labels - easy to set up and use as I have to make a special trip to the other side of town to get to the PO. Don't use Paypal on principle.

http://www.royalmail.com/personal/uk...online-postage

Anything that's small parcel and above goes by myHermes as the Parcel Shop drop off is just up the road.

Thank you troops. Yes both my sons will be coming down on the train on Saturday morning to wave the Old Soldier off Lieutenant Maplegin. The Old Soldier's half sister is coming from France too. There are 12 of us going out on the boat for the scattering (hope the wind is in the right direction !) and then 20 people for the meal afterwards. My dad would have enjoyed that.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Thank you troops. Yes both my sons will be coming down on the train on Saturday morning to wave the Old Soldier off Lieutenant Maplegin. The Old Soldier's half sister is coming from France too. There are 12 of us going out on the boat for the scattering (hope the wind is in the right direction !) and then 20 people for the meal afterwards. My dad would have enjoyed that.
    What a brilliant farewell, Sarge!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Aaw Becky....what a lovely plan....my Dad had his send off in The Solent, The local inshore rescue service provided the boat

​Thank you troops, I hope we will do him proud.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Limped to the canteen this morning to make sure sarge gets her special coffee before setting off. I now know that walking into town without painkillers and crutch is at the moment not an option. Still, I can get about even if it is with aid. I finished a batch of cards yesterday, so they will have photos taken and then listed. Next will be a bit of sewing to finish, but need to clear my sewing area first. But I think I can do that today. (mil is quiet) But tea first, I think

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - thick fog out there after a very cold night. Looks and feels like October !

My friend's computer whizz son has managed to access/save ALL my info from the crashed hard drive and put onto CD for me! He's dropping it in later this morning [happy dance]

Still sorting out duplicate/triplicate folders/files - I must've deleted 100s, nay 1000s of documents and images in last few days. I've found that when you move/change/rename a folder/file, my backup system just creates a new folder, but doesn't overwrite/delete the original.

But first, another mug of tea

Thank you Private Meebo I needed that ! Just hope I can get some sleep in the car as O/H is giving two of his mates a lift down to Cornwall. It doesn't really help my travelling anxiety ! Just got to try and remember my hypno relaxation therapy.

Get plenty of ice packs on those legs while I am gone Private Meebo !

Be good troops !

Thread Information