Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I think we are all half asleep Marie, the sun is a shock to our systems

We've had lots of rain and overcast days too. Early in the year we had all that dry weather and horrible forest fires. Then the rains came. We really needed the moisture though, as there wasn't a serious draught.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Got up at 5 and started the day with hanging up washing I did yesterday. It is so nice to be able to do that without looking at the sky to see if there are any black clouds and the strong possibility of rain. More washing to do later when I can get it without waking anyone. Apart from a small sewing job that I promised to do today, there is nothing I MUST do. Though I might just look for some yarn and knit a cardi (if I can do any better than buttons) I have made tea and coffee and the bread should be ready in a few minutes. Have a pleasant day

I think you most definitely could do better than me at the moment Meboo so far this week I have achieved nothing, everything I have tried to knit I have had to undo.
    Mike has gone off to the eye hospital, I don't think his eyes are getting any better so it looks like i have to now start to drive more as think it is a bit dangerous for him to drive, they say he is just about oka to drive but i would rather not take the risk,it's 80 f in my little room already and i am sat in a slip.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Phew - it's hot ! Glad I don't have to go out today unless I get a sale that *just* has to be posted today.

Take care all.

Think Private Moon is passing on her sleeping sickness, all I want to do at the moment is sleep, I don't know if it's the heat or if I'm still tired from the trip ?! O/H has just suggested we go out somewhere this afternoon and I just don't know if I have the energy !

Private Mcc2 wash your mouth out, you know we don't use that "S" word around here !

Has anyone seen Private Wicca ? I haven't seen her reporting for duty since the new cadet arrived. I hope she is alright. Also we haven't seen Private Boi for a long time either ?

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Looks like Billy has sleeping sickness too...though Sharn isn't affected...she was awake before seven and she doesn't do that on a school day....lol

Preparing for the YDC....shifting stock and adding new stuff for my special YDC auction

Penni hasn't been posting on Facebook since the 24th June

I just posted on her profile
    Last edited by moonwitch; 19th July 2016 at 12:48 PM.

Phew, it's hot out there. O/H suggested going to a country pub that we haven't been to for ages so that was nice ( thank goodness he didn't want to traipse round a town !) nice to get back to the cool of the house though. I admire our troops in the foreign legion !

I opened the door when mike came back from the eye unit to help him as he could hardly walk after sitting it the car for so long and i could not wait to get back in the house to get cool.

Good morning everyone. I've just been thinking about whether or not I want to venture outside for a walk. My flu / cold / bug whatever it is seems to be much improved.

Thread Information