Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Welcome back Sarge ! Glad you enjoyed Amsterdam - I loved it when I went to stay with my Dutch penfriend in 1973 [I think it was] Did you see 'The Night Watch' - marvellous work of art.

I did the Heineken Brewery tour .......................

No I'm afraid we didn't get to the Rijksmuseum Private Mcc2 we were too tired after walking round the Van Gogh exhibition for two and a half hours !

I want to go to Holland as my freind of 14 years lives there and she has dolls.
    I am so pleased i have the NHS and now a good consultant who seems to get things done ASAP, I have a new appointment already Maple and transport set up for the 1st Aug, plus another appointment to see my main (new ) consultant in september so I will get all my results and everything in one go. Annie I have just changed from my cottage hospital to the main one in Bangor and the treatment is much better, i don't know why I ever moved from there to Llandudno hospital now I don't mind the travel as i use transport and can gawp at the beautiful country side as we go, it's like a day out for me after staying in the house for so long and just going round the back to the hospital, maybe i am mad. Sarge would you like some of my thyroid pills they are guaranteed to put the 3 lbs back on fast.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt glad you had a lovely time, nice to think some people had heard of EBid. Don't go over doing it now you are home.

The garden seem s to be going crazy & the pots are drying out quickly watered again today.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning - it's now almost 2 hours later. The carer has been, breakfast made and had, bunny has been in the garden and I just had to rescue him from our 2 resident magpies. I don't know why they attack him. He is no threat. Outside it is overcast and warm. I am about to have a shower and get dressed into my 'Sunday Best'. Tonight we will be at Kew Gardens to listen to the Gypsy Kings. It'll be nice to have an evening off. Sometime in between I shall do a little knitting and I suppose cooking lunch. That'll be my day as planned. I'll be back tomorrow

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - didn't really want to get out of my bed, but needs must ......

Very jealous of you going to see the Gypsy Kings. meebo. Unfortunately, we don't get many big/interesting names round here despite Theatr Hafren trying hard to attract them. Or we have to travel to Shrewsbury to Theatre Severn which inevitably involves a stop over.

Looks like I've losted two lace patterns to Australia overnight - sorry Sarge - will attempt to replace later.

But first another mug of tea.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, enjoy your evening out Meebo,

Hot & muggy here, have done some housework & in a few minuets will do some listing. Just going to enjoy my coffee break 1st.

We get some good shows on our theatre but I have only been there three times I must admit, I think more holiday makers than locals go.
    Must go and check my relists as forgot to do them the last couple of days due to having a fight with two knitting patterns that I have now sent to our resident hot shot knitter to check out as i can't seem to get them right and they almost got ripped to bits

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Sarge would you like some of my thyroid pills they are guaranteed to put the 3 lbs back on fast.

No thanks Private Buttons but if you have any that would take off three stone quickly I'll have some of those !!! Feeling absolutely exhausted after all that walking !

Oh wow, the Gypsy Kings Private Meebo, now that's a blast from the past. I used to have one of their albums on a cassette tape many moons ago. I didn't realise they were still going ! Hope you have a great time.

Here's some of the Amsterdam holiday snaps for you.

Name:  016.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  83.8 KB

Name:  023.jpg
Size:  108.8 KB

Name:  021.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  39.4 KB

Name:  033.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  87.5 KB

Name:  034.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  137.3 KB

Name:  010.jpg
Size:  72.4 KB

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Only just woke up....need at least three cups of coffee to get me to the stage where I can face the sunshine coming through the living room window

Lovely picture sarge, it looks beautiful there, sort of calm.

Thread Information