Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Meebo, I am going to wait untill I go to hospital on the 18th as I am getting no sense from my GP, well from the people on reception that is, I rang and left a message for him that I havent enough of the tablets left to last till the 18th, I have had no response so unless there is a script at asda for me to pick up I am out in two days, if he gets in trouble from the consultant that is his problem, i am fed up of fighting with these people.
    I have had a similar hard time from my GP practice.

I had a whole bunch of hospital tests while away with the fairies back in March. I have a patient's copy of the hospital letter here which includes instructions to my GP.....and he has done nothing on the list.

I have been home since April 1st....heard nothing back about test results and the GP practice won't prescribe meds sent home through the hospital.

I am having to buy my meds on line (thyroid meds)

I can't understand that Private Moon. Why won't your doctor prescribe the medication, have they given you a reason ? Have you written to or phoned your consultant at the hospital to ask advice ? You shouldn't have to pay for something you need !

Thank you for the good wishes Lieutenant Maplegin.

Now Private Meebo you should be paying more attention. I know you have been recruiting hard up there but you obviously forgot to explain to one of your recruits about our glorious eBid army motto 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site' ! So now I've had a
    bomb in disguise dropped from a Kingston Upon Thames newbie ! Plus it's due to go off the day before I go away. I just hope they spotted my holiday notice, I'm never sure these days since the colour and sizing option was taken away if buyers will spot it !

I am pleased to see you have been making an effort to guard your own listings though Private Meebo !

A greengrocers in Kingston-on-Thames was actually a disguised pillbox.

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I can't understand that Private Moon. Why won't your doctor prescribe the medication, have they given you a reason ? Have you written to or phoned your consultant at the hospital to ask advice ? You shouldn't have to pay for something you need

I don't have a hospital doctor and the meds can only be prescribed through a hospital, not a GP

My meds are imported and take weeks to turn up

I have had no contact with anyone from the hospital since I came home 3 months ago.

During my hospital stay I asked about the cardiac arrest and was told that as well as that being a mystery none of the people who checked me over could tell why I was so ill on arrival.

I turned up there with multiple organ failure of no known cause

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Moonie sorry you are having problem, there must be a name on the hospital letter that you can contact.

Am pleased to say have managed to list 9 for somers store ^ even sorted a few stamps

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Moonie sorry you are having problem, there must be a name on the hospital letter that you can contact.
    No idea....can't remember where I put the letter now anyway

That is the kind of thing that happens when brain damage causes memory problems

I am sooooo not looking forward to the YDC tally this month

The consultant should give you a letter to give to your GP but i did notice when i went to the pain clinic the last two times i wasn't given one, and the pain clinic have now told my doctor to change my meds twice now and he has not taken any notice of him and told me not to worry about it and just throws Tramadol at me that does not work, probably because it cheap. I am also getting fed up Moony but i am not going to buy them myself, I will wait and then put the boot in at my next appointments as in there is not much point in you prescribing any thing for me as my GP does not carry out your orders, and they are supposed to.

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I am also getting fed up Moony but i am not going to buy them myself,
    I have to buy my meds as GPs aren't able to prescribe them.

I am entitled to free prescriptions as my medical condition allows for this.

The GP was sent a letter only he ignored it

I know this because I have a copy that includes stuff my GP should have done by May 1st only they haven't

I'll have to wait until Billy and I are well enough to travel before I can see a GP as our practice doesn't do home visits

Yes just like mine ignored the letters from the pain clinic.

Mike hs just arrived back from shopping and low and behold there was a script waiting for me, just say take 6 daily so I am going to read the destruction's on the PIL.

Pharmacy said i could split them up two hours apart.

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Started listing today and decided to open a new store instead.

I have spent hours moving stock between stores and deleting and editing categories

Should be back to listing tomorrow

Thread Information