Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I've been to Corsham this morning for an outing and found some new stock so had better get cracking and take some photos today. Have put my holiday notice up for next week but I shall keep my listings open as only going to be away for three nights. I shall do my best to recruit some more troops in Amsterdam if I'm not too stoned !

More gardening and hedge cutting on the cards for this afternoon if the rain holds off. Glad your back is a bit better Private Meebo, make sure you don't do any sudden combat moves !

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Have a lovely time BeckyX

Thank you Private Buttons. You're not getting rid of me 'til next week though so tough luck !

Two more sacks of hedge have bitten the dust. Can't do any more as have run out of sacks and the shed where I store them is now full to overflowing until O/H dains to go to the dump for me. My tank is too small, I could only get one or two sacks in at a time and it's over a week until the garden rubbish people collect from the green bin.

Just had an offer to buy our house from a neighbour across the road while I was out cutting the hedge ... wonders if she could do a deal and pack her bags for Cornwall before O/H finds out ?!!!
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 4th July 2016 at 04:43 PM.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Just had an offer to buy our house from a neighbour across the road while I was out cutting the hedge .
    Wow! I don't get on with my neighbours but they have never gone that far to get rid of me.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Was it a good offer?

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Wow! I don't get on with my neighbours but they have never gone that far to get rid of me.

Lol, well you know how popular Sargent Major Cornish is. Might have something to do with sounding Reveille at sunrise every morning ?!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Was it a good offer?

A figure wasn't discussed Private Meebo she just said if we ever thought of moving she would be interested in buying as she wants to stay in the area but her place is too small with three young children. It's not the first offer I have had either, I had two offers last year again from people walking past when I was cutting the hedge ! It's because we are end of terrace and have a much bigger garden than the rest of the road plus a parking place and garage conversion. Lol, we are in demand. A shame O/H won't budge !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I didn't hear the Reveille this morning, though I was up at 4.30. Overcast and quite chilly this morning, and windy. Have to venture out to pick up a prescription for Mil and visit the PO, which I should have done yesterday. Otherwise it'll be a day of rest before the cookery prep for Saturday commences. Buttons, I hope you'll get those meds sorted

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Tuesday_5-350.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  36.3 KB

Meebo, I am going to wait untill I go to hospital on the 18th as I am getting no sense from my GP, well from the people on reception that is, I rang and left a message for him that I havent enough of the tablets left to last till the 18th, I have had no response so unless there is a script at asda for me to pick up I am out in two days, if he gets in trouble from the consultant that is his problem, i am fed up of fighting with these people.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all am pleased to say Sgt will be pleased as have had no losses, so am being good hope to do some listing later though still have stamps need dealing with .There is one box in the hall that haven't even looked at yet,

Buttons hope you get some answers about your tablets.

Hope Sgt you will have a nice time in Holland.

Thread Information