Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Lovely and sunny here in Mid Wales and it won't be long before himself upsets everybody by trimming the back hedge Still the noise is no worse than those that use pressure hoses, etc. to wash their cars on Sunday mornings.

Apart from that, nothing planned apart from getting on with a new web page about my grandfathers and WW1.

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Buttons hope sorted out your tablet problem.

Very mixed weather here was lovely sunnshine walking dog but now looks like rain.

time to check on our relists. & get them done.

I expect the neighbours will appreciate the cut hedge Private Mcc2. The noise will be nothing to me strimming my grass for two hours at a time or warding off buyers with my machine gun !

Well I got more hedge hacked yesterday and then in the evening I gloss painted all the woodwork in one half of our sitting room (it is two rooms knocked into one) while O/H went to the pub with his mates. It took hours as it included two doors a window frame picture rail and skirting boards. O/H comes home and says nothing, nada, just witters on about something one of his friends had done.

I am totally fed up with it, he has done absolutely nothing to this house and garden all year apart from take up our old decking as he said he was going to make a patio. I know he has had his exam board marking and the weather hasn't been great but I've been looking at a mud bath out of my kitchen window for over a month now ! He always has time to go on a bike ride or play tennis or go to the gym. I'm fed up with being skivvy, gardener, and now decorator, but I don't want to live in a pig sty ! He can't even be bothered to put his dishes in the dish washer for gawd's sake. Erm what makes you think I am a tad fed up at the moment ?!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Blimey Becky! On the glass half full side...you can look back on this time and say to yourself

"I did that!"

Bless you Becky, I know how you feel, mike has now lefts a half finished kitchen and started to sort out his paperwork mess all over my comp room, i want my room back and wish he would sod off out of it and take his junk with him there are plenty of other rooms he could go and work in, he said last night the kitchen does not look too bad, i said i don't want not too bad i want it perfect how I want it, so he sat and polished my copper kettle that I want sitting on the range, I am hoping he will polish my copper pans later that i want on the wall, make a wooden spoon rack and put up the utensils rack and a high shelf to store the rest of my pan set that i don't use, put the kitchen clock back up, Oh well i can live in hope, he is now going shopping. can you come and paint my kitchen window for me that leads into the dining room that is now a shed as it's too tall for me to reach and scrape the paint off the kitchen ceiling that he was going to get off later.? will pay cash in hand
    Meebo be careful please with your back as it affects everything, no heroics and no charging about doing things you are banned as long as you make Sarge another special coffee first

Got the other half of my front room to do before yours Private Buttons ! I want to repaint the Old Soldier's bathroom as it had a very hurried coat of paint, it was a rush before he moved in, but there is no point in doing it as the metal blind rubs the paint and leaves marks. I asked O/H to measure up for me and order a blind that can be recessed into the window space. He measured it in March and I still haven't got the blind as he hasn't ordered it ! I'm fed up with asking ... right off to do some more hedge hacking to take out some frustration !

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Try Hilary's blinds, Becky. They are expensive but they measure up AND they fit them.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

That sounds about right, I keep saying get a bread bin while you are out, he manages to come back with a loaf cause he can eat that.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope the hedge helped your frustration.

We spent an hour gardening at Nigels Mums at least you can now see out of the drive again & took a lot of the vegetation & bits that get in the pond, so we are both feeling the effects from it, now to tored to do any in our own garden just ours is asmall one.

Buttons did you solve about you tablets how mant you take.

So far I have taken two today and mike has gone shopping and will see Phil ( pharmacist while there) so will have reply soon.

Thread Information