Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - just back from a quick trip into town to pick up the prescriptions [much easier on a Saturday morning], post a parcel and top up the Old Sailor's electric.

Have a load of washing out on the line - just hope it gets dry as it's his uniform shirts for next week

My today's To Do list has been done, but the general one of many things to be done 'sometime' is getting longer.....

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Do-Not_Read.......jpg
Views: 31
Size:  24.5 KB

I use google and mine is fine ( for once ) Becarefull now you back is getting better meebo as you don't want it going worse agaian, how is Clive doing with his treatment as we havent had an update on him lately or did i miss it.
    I am still having problems with these thyroid pills a lady has told me I am taking them incorrectly as i should space them out during the day but my GP said to take 6 at once, i have rang yesterday but did not get a call back and now they are closed for the weekend, does any one know?

Give the local chemist a ring Private Buttons they should be able to give you advice on that. I'm surprised they haven't written instructions on how you should take them on the packet ?!

Lol, I have this vision in my head of MIL being banished and sitting on a branch with the birds !

My South African
    bomb in disguise exploded yesterday and got paid for immediately so there was no saving things !

No problems with Google here. Got a big packet of stamps sorted and packed up and sent off to a cousin, who is also a collector yesterday, so that's one thing done I have been meaning to do for ages. Another sack of hedge was also cut between the showers so at least I achieved something. Still heavy showers here today - sigh.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I decided to close the PC and when I restarted all was fine with google. So things are back to normal. Clive is doing fine. He has more energy than I have most of the time. He just needs to be reminded that he has to use it wisely or he'll be in bed the next day. Buttons, I agree that there should be something on the pack of tabs on how to take them. Can you get hold of the chemist today? Sarge, I like the ide of Mil outside in a tree with the birds. She would probably like it too

The lable on it say take 6 but will ask the chemist later when Mike goes for hid daily walk, good thinking Never thought of that, I was told not to mess with them as they are dangerous if taken wrong.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=buttons-and-bows;1673800]The lable on it say take 6 but will ask the chemist later when Mike goes for hid daily walk, good thinking Never thought of that, I was told not to mess with them as they are dangerous if taken wrong.[/QUOTE]

Odd as all my meds have the dosage on the dispensing label. It's also on my script sheet issued by the doctor eg. "One twice a day when required. Take with or just after food, or a meal"

GP rang and said I am sending a script to Asda as you have a thyroid problem take 6 all at once, we don't really know a lot about it as it is normally the hospital deal with it and it said take 6 on the label that was on it when we got it. I am but i mentioned it to someone who has a thyroid and she said no wonder you are feeling crap you are supposed to split them up. so dunno but as soon as i take them my lips and tongue start tingling and i get very drowsy. Hospital appointment is not till later this month on 18th. Will ask the pharmasist in asda as he usually knows what he is talking about.

My patience is running out with a seller on another e-site. I do wish that Captain Jewels had been able to continue with her eBid business. It was always so nice to deal with her for my jewellery making items.

It's so foggy here today. Canada Day was rainy so the festivities were dampened for those who wanted to celebrate. Today, I'm not certain what we'll do.

I've been adding to my listings, slowly building up numbers again. That reminds me ... I had better pay my eBid invoice.

Cheers. Hope you all have a nice day today, with nothing too troubling to deal with.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    GP rang and said I am sending a script to Asda as you have a thyroid problem take 6 all at once, we don't really know a lot about it as it is normally the hospital deal with it and it said take 6 on the label that was on it when we got it. I am but i mentioned it to someone who has a thyroid and she said no wonder you are feeling crap you are supposed to split them up. so dunno but as soon as i take them my lips and tongue start tingling and i get very drowsy. Hospital appointment is not till later this month on 18th. Will ask the pharmasist in asda as he usually knows what he is talking about.
    Your doctor should be able to look up the recommended dosage either online or in the Pharmacist's bible - I've seen my doctor's do both.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. It looks like a nice sunny day, so will hang the rest of the washing out shortly. Mil is still talking (I expect she didn't sleep)but at least she appears to be happy. My back is still hurting. Before I got up I thought it was a lot better, but then I suddenly got leg cramp and had to move fast. From my back's point of you it wasn't a good idea. Off to make tea and coffee shortly. Nothing more to report atm.

Thread Information