Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - take care with your back, meebo. Neither of us are getting any younger !

Got most of the classical CDs listed yesterday - just 2-3 more to check on and then they'll be listed.

Got hit by friendly fire last night, but it was a charity sale and is already replaced by one of above CDs

I'm trying to work out how I can make room to set up my old XP computer & printer,/scanner and maybe even my sewing machine as well, here in my little office. Reason: my old printer/scanner scans much more clearly than my new Canon one. Noticed it again yesterday with doing the CD covers - the Canon scans at a much darker level.

But first another mug of tea.

We are trying to do the same Annie. our new printer needs a it prof to use it, I just want to scan and print but it doesnt want to do that, it wants to scan to ? save it and then it cant find the printer. I have managed to get word working in this but don't know how and frontpage has installed and looks usable, i dont use FP extensions so all I need now is to get used to finding my files as my websites have disappeared someplace,then i need to find a copy of photoimpression, an early one with the colour palette i use and install WFST-pro. I though a computer made your life easier
    Back from hospital liver and spleen enlarges but found no cancer cells ( i wasn't aware they were looking for any) Dentist next on the list at 12-45.

Ello troops. I hope the voltarol is working Private Meebo and you are now fit to commence Wimbledon !

Feeling fed up today, having one of those 'what is the point of your life?' days. Don't think this weather is helping matters. Must force myself to get off my ar*e and go and do something constructive - like do my tax form or go and clear out some more of the Old Soldier's stuff - oh joy !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, as it is now grey and wet and cold for the time of year I would very much like to take a book and curl up somewhere comfy and read. 2 things are preventing me: until this afternoon I am the sole carer for Mil and my back is still hurting. Not as much as last night, but any curling is out of the question. I might just take the book in a little while and sit in Mil's recliner chair. But first of all I need to finish editing some templates and write a notice for my listings as I have been informed that skrill is closing my account. And editing all my listings will take forever and a day. Sarge, no alcohol for you today. It makes you more depressed

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Been watching the Somme Centenary Commemoration from Thievpal - very moving. Cried my eyes out at some of the readings and 'Abide With Me'.

I know how you feel sarge just come back for hospital this morning, took mike to the dentist and when we got back there was another hospital appointment waiting for me for the 18th, better shut up before we depress each other, good news is mike has a new front tooth/ cap but has to go back for more fillings.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Mad Hair Day!!!

Attachment 53360
    The magnificent, marvelous mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Moonie

Ref: Disney's The Sword In The Stone.
    Last edited by astral276; 1st July 2016 at 01:56 PM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you will feel not so fed up soon, am sure you are right the weather certainly doesn't help things,

Buttons hope you are feeling improved.
    Meebo take it easy with your back, & everyone else who needs to take it easy please do

We are still dealing with the stamps & still 3 boxes in the hall with Cig & trade cards Soldiers, in a box all lead by the weight somer picked out what he wanted. Also some boxed cars,amazing what you get when you buy Pc's & Stamps.

Have just had some good news That grandaughter has just got a 1st Degree in Optometry, & so now from September she will be doing a pre reg year at Sons practices, so in the meantime she is starting working tomorrow refreshing her on things like ordering lenses & making the glasses in the practice which they do a lot of. So Good to have good news for a change,

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! The sun is shining and the birds are very noisy. (so is Mil) My back is a little better which meant a good night's sleep. But I will try and do very little. Canteen duty is done and more washing is in the machine. My to-do list has shrunk to 2 items and one of them I can't do til Monday. I might start a new list as it seems to work to get little things out of the way. Google seems to be having a problem today. Anybody else can't open it or is it just me? I am glad I still have IE....

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

sorry Meebo neither of us use google, hope it sorts its self out, glad your back is improving hope it stays that way.

Its the village fete today so am afraid am roped into help with refreshments, so am off up there soon just have to remember to take it carefully am pleased to dsay my face much better but have lump still behind ear & ear ache but much better than it was, so N will go & see if there are any bargins, at the moment he is scanning stamps ready to list. the sorting pile has shrunk.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Thread Information