Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Um, surely it should be regulation green Private Moon ?!

Glad you are feeling a little bit better Lieutenant Maplegin.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Nice colour, sunny. Here it is wet and grey outside, so a splash of red is just the ticket. Daughter is back home from her visit to Bath (there is an umbrella standing in the hall to dry) Not sure what time she got home , but probably today and not yesterday. Still haven't finished the sewing. I am so slow these days and I blame the PC! Right off to make the tea and coffee and then see what else needs doing in the canteen

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I know what you mean meebo. I blame 24hr Broadband ! The desk where I sit to do my paperwork, sorting, scan, take listing photographs, etc. is also the one with my PC on As i also use it to listen to the radio, it's always on.........

Like the new hair colour, Sunny One of my young neighbours' hair is purple this week. She's working her way through the colour spectrum - it was green a few weeks ago !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice colour sunny,

Meebo everything seems to take longer to do, think i am slowing down. Just wish had some energy.

Have done my relists.

All I have to say is ouch, I am hurting from head to foot, my back has given out and my mouth and tongue are tingling like mad and every joint in my poor little body is hurting, not sure but I think it is a reaction to the thyroid pills, it too me two hours to be able to get out of bed and i can' t see straight.

Still grey outside but not raining at the moment so might nip out to do a bit more gardening if it holds off. Too wet still to cut the grass thank goodness !

What a great story on the newsletter about the charity auction for the families of the victims in the night club shootings in the U.S.A. It's great that they hosted the listing on eBid so more of the money will go to the good cause and not be lost in high fees.

Poor Private Buttons, go back to the doctor for a good rant and to get some advice.

He rang me the other morning to see if I had enough tablet and said i must not stop them without the consultant says so, and i mustn't reduce the dose, I hope i feel better tomorrow as i need to drive mtself to hospital and not being able to see straifgt woun.t hels

Edited to say;
    That should be Drive myself to hospital and not being able to see straight won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    He rang me the other morning to see if I had enough tablet and said i must not stop them without the consultant says so, and i mustn't reduce the dose, I hope i feel better tomorrow as i need to drive mtself to hospital and not being able to see straifgt woun.t hels

Edited to say;
    That should be Drive myself to hospital and not being able to see straight won't help.
    ​I wouldn't risk it Private Buttons. Try and get some hospital transport arranged.

It's only the local hospital the lady at Bangor is coming to Llandudno to do it, mike said to get a taxi but he also has to go to the dentist in the afternoon for two fillings and a cap. retirement is not all it's cracked up to be in my case. Do it now if you all can to have a life.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! It is NOT raining and I have banned the rabbit to his enclosure in the garden. It's the only time he'll eat grass. He stays where the doors are and I wonder if he thinks they'll open if he pulls the grass up there. Mil is having her tea (OH is up early today) and I have left the rest with the coffee pot in the canteen. I am moving about very slowly and carefully as I hurt my back yesterday. OH very kindly smothered the area this morning with Voltarol, so I hope I'll be moving about like the lady in the advert very soon. I will report later

Thread Information