Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, am afraid didn't do anything on here yesterday as we went to N's parents to help with the garden & the computer, After lunch it got very warm & sunny, had to water quiet a bit as everything was drying up N used the sit on mower & seem to enjoy doing the grass.

Hope to get some done on here & also in our garden, still we seem to miss the rain, but there is actually more air today.

Annie have a lovely time.

Not a happy bunny. I've been informed last night that O/H has paid for Sky sports for a day on Saturday and has invited a friend round at 8.30am to watch the rugby all day. He said not to panic as they would watch it in my dad's old room. That is not the point, we have guests coming for a meal that evening so I'm going to be cleaning and cooking all day while he sits on his ar*e as usual and does absolutely nothing. I must admit I do get really fed up when I see my friend's husbands giving their wives help, or even cooking an entire meal occasionally, when I am always left to do everything. He doesn't even bother to ask if there is anything he can do, it's even become a standing joke with some of our friends who ask him what he has done towards any event and I'm left to clear up afterwards too. I wouldn't mind so much if he had the courtesy to ask first rather than just being told !

I hope you enjoy your leave Private Mcc2 and have a nice relaxing time.

I have a feeling Mike is not going to get his shower because of the cylinder that the idiot gas firm who put the new central heating boiler put it, we would have to have walls knocked down and walls built to make a room with the tank in and a new room to have a shower fitted in, why is everything going darn complicated. I also got the suggestion again of would we consider moving so i just said a flat no , this is my house I paid for it and i am not moving.

Mornin' troops. Got woken up this morning by O/H & his mate shouting at the top of their voices at the rugby - grrrr. Oh well at least I've been able to make an early start on the food preparation for tonight.

It's great to see more new listings going on for the YDC and from people that haven't participated for a while, keep up the good work troops. If you don't want to list then don't forget to come and bid on the 24th and help the Royal British Legion !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all,

Sgt hope you have a good day, & don't have to much trouble with them getting excited about the rugby,

Have listed 5 so am pleased .to say have to start scanning again.

Its just damp here wish it would either Rain or sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I have been here 13 years on the 8th of june just gone
    Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself peeling potatoes Private Buttons ?! Another long service medal for you methinks !

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Thanks Sarge, I will wear it when i am on parade.
    I'm sure you will look very smart Private Buttons !

Thread Information