Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning one and all - still muggy and hortible here in Mid Wales and I have to do the Old Soldier's food shop this morning. At least Tesco has air conditioning

Congratulations, Sarge - isn't that both Cadets now engaged ?

Name:  happyfacesmile.gif
Views: 46
Size:  67.4 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Congrats Sgt, think its males so you won't be expected to pay for the weddings, so hope you will have plenty of time to look for a new hat.

Meebo hope you manage a few more Duvet days will do you good.

Here its still a muggy day, but no sign of the sun today.

Cadet Malcolm hasn't officially popped the question yet Private Mcc2 even though the ring has arrived and they have booked the church for next year ! They are going for a holiday in Scotland soon so I think he's planning to do it there.

One wedding is fine Lieutenant Maplegin as the bride's grandmother left her some money for a wedding in her will, which is just as well as I think the guest list is about 70 people at the moment. I think we will have to help out with the other one though as the bride's mum is a single mum with not much money and they haven't got two beans to rub together. At least that will be a small wedding with not so many people.

I think it will be a day of cleaning the quarters today as I have people coming for a meal this weekend.

At least I got all the grass cut again yesterday before the rain so at least the garden looks fairly tidy.

Still deathly quiet on the battle front.

Took mike to dentist early had to go knocking on doors to be able to get the car out, came back and another car parked there with a woman sat in the passenger seat so mike had to get out and ask where the driver was, she says oh he has gone for a hair cut and this is the only space we could find so it as guns at dawn as i wasn't going to move it's my driveway and i had to pay to have the pavement lowered so I sat there till she actually got out growling at me and slamming doors, so I told her rather un politely how stupid she was, I then had to reverse in and as you know I have to get reverse with two hands so I am now in agony and in a very bad mood. At least i can start to take my pills now. poor Mike was in the dentist chair for almost 30 mins. he went in at 10 oclock and we just got back.
    Congrats to the cadet Sarge

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just posting to check my siggy to see if you can see the YDC listing ...Billy kindly donated this time

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It works

Well done Private Moon a very apt choice for this YDC !
    Mutter, mutter, Private Buttons not only did you let one into your shop but you let one into mine too ! ( Well I've got to blame somebody, I wish Private Cats would report back on duty ! ) ... Stomps off to the mess to recover from the shock.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - my Holiday Notice is working very well in that case, Sarge

Despite quite a lot of rain last night, it's still muggy and sticky. All packed and ready to go - just a few loose ends to tidyup / take over to the Old Sailor. Going to be a strange day and it's going to drag.

Found myself last night sorting out old bank papers and shredding like mad for something to do!

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Tea.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  7.9 KB

Sorry Sarge, I just gave up yesterday afternoon and went to bed as i was that hot and grumpy, it was even too muggy to eat so just slobbed out on the bed till gone 10.
    We have someone coming to see about a shower for Mike this morning, in fact they are due any moment, fingers crossed.

Thread Information