Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Very happy Lieutenant Maplegin you are setting a good example (for a change !) Hope you find your items, it's a horrible sinking feeling when you have misplaced something isn't it ?!

I'm having problems with Chrome at the moment too Private Buttons. I keep getting messages that Shockwave Flash has crashed and keep having to refresh pages, particularly on the eBid forums. I've checked that I haven't got two versions running and that I have the latest Chrome update, plus done a computer clean up, so don't quite know what to do about it ?! It's really annoying.

I was getting a lot of that as well sarge and am now getting it on firefox, I am thinking of putting my IE back on this computer as still havent managed to get to the other one with Win 10 on, it's damn anoying

Edited to add i cant find where i find it in firefox, I am getting to the stage where I am going to dump them and go back to real life as fed up of all this crap.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, it's been one of those days where I seem to be chasing my tail (or something) I feel I need to take a break from the forum, well probably not completely, but things are just so unpredictable here at the moment that I feel I need a break of some kind. So if you don't hear from me for a month or so, don't worry. I'll let you know if something major happens. And of course if I need a good moan....

Bless you Meebo for all you have and are going through, you are going to wear yourself out. Take care XXX

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have decided to close my Simply Handmade store. In two years I have only sold a couple of items. I dont know if my pricing was wrong or my items just weren't good enough, they just didn't sell. Thanks to forum members who were my buyers, but sarge will be upset as i had 1600 items.

thanks to Annie for telling me how to find the items I ran
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

The mountains are on fire in North welsh Wales they have been burning since 8am Saturday and they still havent managed to put them out completely and are praying for rain, i thought it was a bit hot earlier

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    The mountains are on fire in North welsh Wales they have been burning since 8am Saturday and they still havent managed to put them out completely and are praying for rain, i thought it was a bit hot earlier

its pouring down here
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Oh well at least it will put the fires out, poor people are scared it will get into there gardens and set houses on fire,

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Well, it's been one of those days where I seem to be chasing my tail (or something) I feel I need to take a break from the forum, well probably not completely, but things are just so unpredictable here at the moment that I feel I need a break of some kind. So if you don't hear from me for a month or so, don't worry. I'll let you know if something major happens. And of course if I need a good moan....

Big hugs Private (((Meebo))) we know you are having a tough time at the moment. As long as you leave the 'special' ingredient for my morning coffee I shall be fine - and so will the troops as I shall be happy !
    Try and pace yourself and look after your own health as well as everybody elses !

Mornin' troops. Sniff, I miss my Private Meebo already ... think I might have the 'special' ingredient without the coffee, it's too much effort to boil the kettle !

Had to get up at this unearthly hour as have to take the tank to the garage. Might see if I have the energy to walk into town after that to pick up my new glasses too before it gets too hot.

Thread Information