Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons Hugs to you from us both, so sorry at the result thank goodness your new consultant is on the ball, can you get him to write a letter towards your benifits why they have to keep messing around beats me, yet look at the ones who come here & get them without contribting to our country.

Sorry Sgt have another waiting to go off, will do some more listing tomorrow, as we are off to Yeovil to pay the visa's having all our nearby banks are closed.

Well after someone working out the numbers for me from my fibroscan, I would say that I am in total shock as the numbers indicate stage 4 cirrhosis but before i panic myself into oblivion i will wait to see what my new gastro says, but if he is going to say what I think he is someone is going to get it both barrels as my old gastro said everything was fine, may of helped if he has checked, he did nothing, didn't even request any bloods from me, i used to get my GP to do them for me and he knows nothing about PBC ( and admits it ) I am holding myself together very well at the moment ( I think ).
    Pam it's this change over to pip, all the descriptors have changed and it's now not for your illness but how it affects you so in other words you can be dying but if you can walk twenty meters you are fine. and yes everything happens at once social services want to come and see mike at the same time as DWP / Capita mainly to means test him for them putting a shower in for him, it's a good job I am a tough little nut. And yes i did enjoy my liver and onions

Quote Originally Posted by SewPhotoLady View Post
    A lot of items sold? I've been on here for well over a month & not one item sold. Doesn't seem to matter, the photo, the script or the price!! I even tried shipping to Canada (from the U.S.).. nada! I've spent more than I'll ever make. Good luck to all who are doing well.
    Rushes in at the sound of a new recruit. Welcome to the eBid barracks Private Sew, throw your kit bag in the corner and you can accompany me to the mess for your compulsory induction drink (mine's a large G&T - never too early ! ) while I explain to you how you must guard your precious listings with your life to get our listing numbers up and uphold our glorious motto 'Nothing sells on an alternative site' !

Now I am pleased to hear you are doing a grand job of guarding those listings but it will get more difficult as time goes by and you get more established and well known here. To keep your listings ultra safe don't go advertising them on social media, keep away from that awful 'plug your auctions' forum ( one plug allowed every 24 hours), never put the word 'exempt' into the bar code box, if your items don't have a code, to get them onto Google Shopping and most of all don't let those pesky buyers in Europe get to your listings as there have been known to be some sewing buffs over here - even in the eBid army !!!

Don't panic, Private Buttons, don't panic ! It sounds as if you are in good medical hands now and this new chappie might be able to come up with some good treatment for you. Just keep you head under the parapet until you see him again and keep away from Googling medical things and worrying yourself silly !!!

Lieutenant Maplegin the potato peeler is on the way !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 1st June 2016 at 10:24 AM.

I am waiting with baited breath Sarge. I am a fighter and if the gastro i have been seeing has let me get to what they call end stage ie: stage 4, he is going to get the biggest shock of his life, the lazy good for nothing, it is taking all my control not to go over the back field as i know he is in our hospital today and smash his face in, Mike is guarding the doors so i can't escape.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope you won't loose with PIP, it really seems to be causeing problems.they seem to forget how hard it is for people to get about. even if you can manage to walk 20 meters, doesn't mean you are not ill. Buttons hopefully your new consultant will be able to advise you on treatment.

Sgt am soon about to do the potatoes so will do extra,

I know Pam it's quite a stupid state of affairs, i took them to a tribunal to get it, but they are ignoring that fact.
    Consultant cant advise me on treatment for this kind of cirrhosis as only alcoholic cirrhosis can be cured the is no cure for Primary Biliary cirrhosis and no treatment / drugs apart from urso and that really just alters your blood results. There are only 6 people in the whole of North Wales who have it, I don't like to miss out on anything really do I Like Doe said earlier, i have a scouse sense of humour so alls good................. I will get a bleerdy trip in that air ambulance some how not been in a helichopter yet

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on and tea is made. There is bread for toast if you so desire.

My little car got through it's MOT OK + a new exhaust was fitted

Badge lost 5 teeth but otherwise is OK - an expensive day !

Might get some new listings on today before I put the holiday notice on

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! My daily routine is becoming ever more unpredictable. The morning carer has now a varying start in the morning - anything from 6 to 8, OH doesn't sleep as long as he used to (this morning he was up before 6) and what to expect from Mil is anybody's guess. So the nice quiet couple of hours in the morning becoming quite rare. Our gardener is supposed to come today. Let's hope it will stay dry. No sign of the sun though. OH has a hospital appointment this morning and I hope he won't faint again when they want to take some blood. So far the plans for today. I hope all is well with everyone else and have a pleasant day

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons do hope they can sort your health problems out, its a good job you are a fighter,

Have listed 6, so hope Sgt will approve,

Hope everyone is coping with this miserable weather.

Good grief I was doing my morning ablutions and someone took a pot shot and nicked a listing, have they no respect ?!

Got to take my tank for it's M.O.T. in a minute so keep your fingers and toes crossed for me. I just hope there is nothing wrong with it, I don't fancy walking back up all the hills today if I have to leave it at the garage.

Keep up the good listing work Lieutenant Maplegin.

Thread Information