Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Annie yes it was the XP one, it's got something to do with com ports what ever they are, i have been into every file i could looking for anything but there is nothing there, i do have some old pictures on an external drive but hadn't up dated it yet this year.
    Congratulations to the cadet and his intended XX

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

In need of chocolate - or something a lot stronger - as I slipped down the stairs earlier today and badly twisted my not-so good other knee. Hurts like hell, so back on the cocodamol, etc. Bummer !

Update: it's eased up considerably although still swollen. Probably due to the amount of Cocodamol I've taken, but at least I can walk - carefully - without my stick.

If you put chocolate in your mouth and suck brandy through it, that helps

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    If you put chocolate in your mouth and suck brandy through it, that helps
    Private Buttons have you nicked my book of good tips again ?!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Overcast here. Have been to the canteen and made tea and coffee. Have checked on my YDC items - it's been very slow. All is quiet here too. I don't expect any excitement today, which suits me fine as I want to go back to bed. It was hard getting up this morning, but someone needs to help the carer with Mil. So if I am not visible, it's because I am hiding under the duvet

Mornin' troops took a trip to a couple of locals between the thunder storms last night so I wouldn't mind having a duvet day either Private Meebo ! It was really funny there was one bar that was packed with veterans, I was the youngest person there, it was really nice seeing them all out enjoying themselves and having a laugh.

The plasterer turned up unexpectedly yesterday afternoon as he finished another job early, good job he came round the back as I was weeding the garden when he arrived ! So I have at last got my cornices finished, just got to let it dry out for a few days and then I can paint it all.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you have managed to get the plastering finished, hopefully will dry out ok.

We didn't get the thunder, but was very warm in the evening.

time to make the coffee & then start listing as managed to loose some yesterday sorry will make them up.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lovely sunny morning in Welsh Wales - and I would also like to creep back under the duvet today !

My knee isn't quite so swollen and it's getting easier to bend whilst walking/hobbling around. Will start on the ice packs when I get back from seeing the Old Sailor.

Speak later.

Mike has made me a kitchen wall unit thingy out of some shelves, hopefully it will be going on the wall today, then I can fill it with junk and then hopefully he will put a wide shelf up later so I can put my extra pans on that are just ornaments out of my pan set that don't get used. then I need to force him to put a shelf in the sink unit as he can't see the need for one

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I can see a blue sky! Mil wanted breakfast at 5am. Sorry, but I wasn't very friendly at that time and she is still waiting. She can have her tea shortly. I spent the last hour sorting out the YDC, but I think I am now debt free. Later I need to pack the packages as I can take them to my PO later or even tomorrow. If the offlicence is open, the PO is. Such a nice arrangement. Canteen duty now and have a lovely day

Thread Information