Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I have lost all my pictures, every single one wiped out and all my files, like medical records in fact everything has gone, turbo lister ( thats not much of a loss but i had things on there to transfer to ninga. oh well it looks like it's windows 10 time and i can't set outlook up I tried and tried, think I will ask BT to take control and set them up as it will end up with no face if i lose it. Mike has gone out for a norton for me before i fiddle with it, I can email out from it but cant receive, any way i have lost all my email address book thingy as well.

It's one of those days Private Buttons. HQ has developed dementia and can't remember who I am after eleven years (either that or they have been in the mess all afternoon ) so I'm locked out of my eBid page ! Have just had to scan in my army papers and I'm waiting to be let back in !

I agree with you I relisted about 350+ listings and it came up as 32 reposted and 52 deleted successfully, I have given up for the day,
    I am not even going to bother looking the count looks about right on LIR so the must have been on a trip some place.
    I am going to go and play with my cooker to see if i can break that as well.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! We have a little sunshine, but also lots of clouds. I have been outside with Barney - he digging holes, me reading. I also made tea and coffee. Mil is fast asleep after two days of talking and travelling (yesterday we had a lot of : can we go home please? I don't like it here.) Buttons, I am sorry about your PC trouble. I thought I had lost all of my photos, but then I found they were still in Picasa. I am suddenly feeling very sleepy, so maybe a return to my bunk is needed

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope everyone is able to sort there losses, havent relisted yet thought would wait another day,

Buttons hope you manage to sort out you losses from your computer,

Will do some listing again in a minuet,
    We actualy took some time out yesterday & had a lovely slow walk at Ham Hill was lovely but am afraid somer is really feeling it, but it was so nice to get out, & didn't need even a cardigan, so summer felt as though was here today its a bit cooler sun is doing its best though

Did the route march into town yesterday and got all my errands done so feeling a bit more organised. Managed to get another two tubs of weeds out of the garden yesterday evening too so excelled myself.

Well I had some nice news yesterday, Cadet Malcolm has ordered the engagement ring and a date has been set for the wedding on 10th August 2017, near Plymouth, before they go on their big trip around the world.
    I can't believe my baby is getting married !

Got the plasterer coming at long last tomorrow morning to finish the cornices on the living room ceiling and then the bomb damage will be repaired apart from the painting - hurrah !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are going to be a Mother-in-law! Congratulations, to all parties involved

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Many congratulations to Cadet Malcolm and his young lady - quite an exciting time ahead for you Sarge.

Will be putting the Holiday Notice up some time next week and today will be spent sorting out the paper work for travelling - that's 2 copies of everything + on the netbook; notes for the Old Sailor's carers and last, but not least, address labels for family postcards

Linda - hope you are able to retrieve all your information from your PC. I take it it was the XP one? I haven't fired up my old XP machine for quite a while, so no idea if it's still OK, although it was getting very tired and running slowly last time I used it. Himself keeps telling me to clear it and get rid of it for scrap metal. We have a local Freecycle chappie that collects old washing machines, etc. & tower cases to sell on for scrap to help pay his Open University fees.

Have all a good day.

To say I am not happy is an understatement, i havent found any of my pictures or any medical files or other important files i needed.
    My out look express contact list has been wiped out, all my receipt for bills and now to top it off I have had to go through every ebid listing and so far i have found 15 double listings and looking at my numbers quite a few were deleted in the mess up that happened when i used the new re post all your listings at the same time, if it hadn't been for meebo i would not have known, well sorry ebid but the ones you lost are staying lost, looks like about 20 have gone AWOL, I will now troll through my shops and double check, if anyone sees any doubles fly past can you let me know please.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons do hope you can sort the lost pages,

Have not attempted the relists but have just lested 10 so hope they are ok.

Sgt congratulations to your son & his young lady at least giving you enough time to sort an outfit, & to find somewhere for you to stay down there.

Have just managed to list 10. so thats me for a bit.

Thread Information