Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It looks as if I forgot my canteen duty this morning. I blame Mil as I heard her calling at 4 am and it is very hard for me to ignore her. I tried but couldn't go back to sleep. Just back from shopping and only unpacked the frozen things and put the meat into the fridge. The rest can wait. Might have lunch out today, but we will see.

Snap Meebo, we do that as well grab the frozen and fridge stuff and leave the rest, only problem is I then can't remember where I left it.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

as the bags are on the kitchen floor, I can't miss them

This evening I have made the worst roast dinner i have ever made in my life, Mike just sat and ate the pale hard roast potatoes and cauliflower that needed a chisel to eat, pork was not too bad but the rind was soggy. The only good bit was my gravy, Mike is or has been cleaning all the fat off the inside of the oven as the pork tried to jump out of the roasting tin causing a huge fat explosion and a great deal of smoke, I think my timings are a bit out

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh dear, buttons. That is not like you. I have recently tried to cook a roast dinner on the defrost setting. Not very successful and we had guests! If I didn't have the Halogen oven we would never have been able to eat lunch. It would have been afternoon tea and not just a late lunch. Anyway, I will shortly go to the canteen. I need to clear the table (yesterday's shopping) before we can use it. Boil the kettle and make tea and coffee. I feel quite hungry this morning. As it is the start of the YDC I need to try and list a few more bits. And remove the book I have listed as I can't find it C'est la vie.Of course should it make an appearance it will be re-listed. It's a bit grey outside, but not raining. It'll be good if it stays dry for a little longer, as OH wishes to try out our new lawnmower.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Tuesday_5-350.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  36.3 KB

I know meebo, i was trained to cook in a gas oven but when mom and i bought this house the electric oven was already in so haven't cooked with gas for quite some years now, first thing I am going to buy now is a roasting tin with a lid on, i also don't think my pans are really made for gas as they have thick bottoms on and cook from the bottom ( if you get me ) pans in a catering kitchen for gas are normally aluminium, just needs a bit of practice I think, mind you the caulie was like a brick when i tried to break it up and mike had to do it, I can do brilliant boiled eggs on it though much better than on my old electric one.

Mornin' troops. Let YDC battle commence !

Had my eyes tested and I need new long distance glasses and sunglasses as my astigmatism in my left eye has got a bit worse so more money to fork out - sigh ! Still at least I should now be able to spot the enemy approaching to nick our precious listings !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt glad you will be able to see to guard the listings.

Been & had my feet pampered they feel so good, but won't last.

numbered all stock up so hope to manage to list this afternoon , though really would like to go in the garden & do a bit. to nice to stay in doors.

Buttons just tell yourself it can only get better!

righ off to YDC's

Mike has been for his eye appointment at the hospital and had to have another injection and this time they managed to hit a vein or a blood vessel or something so he now has a blood filled eye and has to go back again in a month for laser treatment, He is sat in the kitchen carving a piece of wood to make me a wall unit for the kitchen, i haven't the heart to tell him it's not straight

Thread Information