Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I am sick and tired of seeing kitchen worktops being put on and off today, why don't things do as they are told and fit.
    Pam I sorted all my clothes out today I threw a fit and threw everything down stairs in a heap over the banisters to put in the car as i was leaving, then I had to put them all back, but at least i found my boots i lost 12 months ago.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's boiled and there's bread for toast and oranges for juicing if you so wish.

No idea what's happening yet today as I haven't made my 'To Do' list - and I don't feel like making one !

I'll probably end up just pottering and tidying up as I do most Mondays and maybe a bit of gardening.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Tango_Powys.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  9.6 KB

I hope you have got another of those brilliant mugs to put my 'special' coffee in Private Mcc2, that one made me grin.

Yes I still haven't got a washing machine Lieutenant Maplegin. If they don't come to repair it this week you will all have to stand downwind of me on the parade ground !

Where is Private Meebo ? I hope she is alright and she has worn the rabbit out and not the other way around !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope alls well with you.

My turn for yearly nurse check up, had bloods done 3 weeks ago, hate them but needs must will be somers turn next but think he tries to avoid.

Its not as nice today as yesterday.

Hope Sgt they soon sort the washer for you, I can remember when they used to carry spares not have to wait another week may be a day.

Buttons, hope you didn't pack your bag.Hope the work surfaces will soon be in place.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Back from seeing the nurse told me what ever am doing to carry on doing it, so thst was good, so suppose have to carry on listing & looking after somer, hope to get stuff ready to list,

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I forgot to call in this morning. Got sidetracked by the discovery of all those items on the PC that I thought I had lost forever. After breakfast OH decided to show and explain to daughter and myself where he keeps things which bank account pays which bill, what happens when Mil dies, etc. I think the diagnosis of myeloma has made us both realize that we are not immortal. After that it was the weekly shop and then I came home exhausted. We just had lunch - fruit salad and ice cream. Off to have my siesta now

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    After breakfast OH decided to show and explain to daughter and myself where he keeps things which bank account pays which bill, what happens when Mil dies, etc. I think the diagnosis of myeloma has made us both realize that we are not immortal.
    Sounds as though you need a book of Numbers as David calls it as he has no idea about our bills, etc. as I do it all. So we're gradually getting all the information together in an A-Z Index book.

Age UK produce a LifeBook [which is free] "An easy way to use and safe method of recording the practical details of your life."

http://www.ageuk.org.uk/home-and-car...rity/lifebook/

I need to do it as well but I don't have anyone who would be able to understand it, everything is online and Mikes brain isn't, he can barely turn it on and off. I don't have anyone i could trust with information.

It's a really good idea to do this. My brother has already made a list out for me, just in case he happens to go before me, as he doesn't have children to sort it all out.

The Old Soldier made it easier for me too by having a printed address list and marking the people he wanted to know about his death. The most important thing to do first is to contact the pensions people otherwise you have to faff around paying money back to them later.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! How is everyone? The birds are very noisy and kept me awake, so I got up although it is still dark. All is quiet here (apart from the birds) and on the ebid front. So I seem to be very vigilant with my guard duty. Off to put the kettle on, so tea and coffee will be available shortly

Thread Information