Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons, I am also prone to burning myself, I'm covered with burn scars!
    The worst one was when I had a very hot water bottle in bed and I laid on it - took several layers of skin off and now I have a permanent white scar. Doh!
    I won't even mention the fact that I once spillt a sizzling hot chip pan all down my front (cooking for customers at my pub and was rushing things) , and also fell asleep under a sun ray lamp (1980) and had to be swathed in cotton wool and bandages - I badly burnt all the right side of my body including my eye - oh, the pain! All I wanted was a tan - but now I wouldn't go near the sun or artificial sun rays without high factor sun cream.

Annie, so pleased that you are receiving better care for your probs, and hope that with proper treatment you will soon be well again.

Meebs, please take it easy, and sarge - glad you had a good time down in Cornwall and also at the Lulu concert.
    Everyone else, take care of yourselves and your loved ones .... live for today for tomorrow you never know what is in store for you xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Beverages are ready, and I have some nice Brioche if you are interested. Must get on and find something nice for the YDC....And all is quiet here

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - think we've lost the sunshine as it's rather dull and grey out there.

My leg is much better already with the change of treatment - just got to wait for the compression socks to arrive and fight to get them on!

Watched a tribute programme to Victoria Wood last night - although made some time ago, it was rather poignant - a great loss. Doesn't help that both she and Prince were younger than me ...............

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Weather is miserable here.

I agree Annie its frightening how young some of these artists are that are departing, mostly younger than me .

Am off to the auction there are guess what some PC we are interested in.

Hope the change in weather won't spoil everyones day.

Mornin' troops. Oh dear, I woke up with a start to a direct hit, somehow a newbie had got under the wire ! I did get four more listed yesterday though.

Crikey Private Mcc2 everybody is dropping like flies ! When I worked one Christmas at Bath P.O. sorting office, back in the early 90's, I was given the nickname of 'Vicky' as the posties said I looked like Victoria Wood ! I did have my hair cut into a bob in those days.
    Lol, when I was a teenager and had my hair permed I was given the nickname of 'The Rose' as people said I looked like Bette Midler in that film ! I have also been told I look like Steffi Graf the tennis player. It must be my big nose and my German genes coming through !

Yes it's quite frightening and makes you realise how old you are getting, it does me anyway.
    My little cockatiel looks quite ill he is sat in a corner in the bottom of his cage huddled up, he is getting on a bit, there isn't really a lot we can do apart from keep chatting to him.
    Got lots of scanning to do today of my med records for the DWP, mike is doing all the handwritten stuff for me as i have hurt my wrists in a fall the night before last, my knees both gave way and i ended up on the floor in a heap and also bashed my forehead on the pantry door.

I used to get told I looked like the blonde out of Abba in the 70s ( it was the hair that did it ) Sarge, now i look like worzel gummidge, what the hell happened, I am still convinced i have a joke mirror when i look in it

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I used to get told I looked like the blonde out of Abba in the 70s ( it was the hair that did it ) Sarge, now i look like worzel gummidge, what the hell happened, I am still convinced i have a joke mirror when i look in it

Splutter. guffaw, oh Private Buttons you do brighten up my day !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was told age 14 I looked like Keith Moon. Was that a compliment??

Errrrrrrr I don't think so Meebo.

My scanner has just gone off on one again, it's turned it's little light out in disgust.
    Toots ( cockatiel ) is looking a bit happier but not much, i don't think he liked being surrounded by pots and pans, dishes, lumps of worktops and general junk that is still waiting to go back in the kitchen

Thread Information