Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    take it back! you only just bought it did you not.

sarge'll be happy as i listed over 100 in the last week
    Yes Penni and it's going back tomorrow, would rather have a named brand but they only have george ones so think I will get a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock07 View Post
    Who did you throw it at?
    Would sweet little me do a thing like that ?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning! I so didn't want to get up today. But needs must. A siesta will be on the agenda today, though our gardener is back after her winter break. And food shopping as the fridge is rather empty. Off to the canteen now for the morning duty. Tomorrow I hope to have a visit from our IT knowledgeable friend who will hopefully find at least some of my lost items on the PC so will have to make some space for her to work. That's my day done. Pam, we have no idea how ling Clive will have to take the chemo tablets. They are only allowed to prescribe a month worth and then it is reviewed.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - waiting for the Old Sailor's meds to be delivered and they can be early, so up early and they haven't been yet !

The sales drought has been broken as small charity sale last night, but also been listing so already replaced.

Fun and games with the Dyfi Ospreys - both females have now laid an egg. Monty is going to be kept busy finding fish for them both

AAAAAAATenshun - I'm back !

Just as well you did get up Private Meebo as I am in dire need of a cup of your 'special' coffee !
    It's certainly been a hectic two weeks and this is the first day my feet have hit the ground and I'm feeling in a bit of a daze (nothing new there then!) I think it will take me a few days to find my bearings as I'm still having to write lots of replies to thank people for their kind wishes and need to pick up the Old Soldier's ashes from the undertaker and deal with the probate etc, etc.

Porthleven food festival was a nice break saw a lot of people we knew, old school friends, people I have worked with in the past, had a long chat with one of our old P.E. teachers from school who is now 86 and he filled us in on a lot of local gossip ! We even spotted our ex-MP Don Foster from Bath down there. The weather was also kind to us, it was a bit of a chilly wind but we had a lot of sunshine.

Name:  WP_20160416_003.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  64.5 KB
    Name:  WP_20160416_006.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  42.9 KB

Saw a lot of bands playing in the evenings and went to a cookery demonstration by Antony Worral Thompson and other chefs but didn't hear a lot of it as too busy chatting to other people we knew in the tent !

I don't know, the minute I get back and lifted my holiday notice I've just had a direct hit from a newbie ... they didn't even wait until I've unpacked my rifle !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lovely to have you back. I am glad you mentioned holiday notice, because I put mine on and forgot all about it

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Lovely pictures sarge and nice to have you back.
    And from me

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Been chatting to my neighbour today...filling her in with my latest drama.

I am still getting feedback from people who were really worried about me...especially as time went on and I hadn't come home straight away.

I'm just glad to be back

Thank you troops it's good to be back in the insanity of the barracks !

Just went to the P.O. and also had to drop off a portrait done by my mother's first husband Jack Chalker to some people that live nearby here in Bath. They are friend's with the woman whose portrait it is. The woman in the portrait's husband and the husband of the couple that live here in Bath used to work together for the BBC special effects department in the 1960's & 70's so they did all the explosions and special effects for things like 'Dad's Army' and 'Dr Who' ! Lol, I've just spent nearly two hours with them having coffee and a fascinating conversation, really interesting people and they know a lot of old friends of my family. Booger the holiday washing and sorting out my dad's stuff, I've been having fun. I also educated them about eBid of course and they now have my business card !

Thread Information