Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Losted one and listed one, two bombs have also been set to go off tomorrow, have two ready to replace.

Now then Sarge what are you going to do, I know what you want to do and are thinking you should do, but please think carefully, at the moment yes he would be better getting the hell out of there with norvo on the ward but on the other hand he has more people to care for him there and you can't do everything, Think hard before you do what i think you are going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Losted one and listed one, two bombs have also been set to go off tomorrow, have two ready to replace.

Now then Sarge what are you going to do, I know what you want to do and are thinking you should do, but please think carefully, at the moment yes he would be better getting the hell out of there with norvo on the ward but on the other hand he has more people to care for him there and you can't do everything, Think hard before you do what i think you are going to do.

I can't do anything until he has his assessment on Tuesday Private Buttons. I couldn't get him home anyway as there is no hospital transport available over Easter.

Sarge, my heart is heavy for you.
    I know what you are going through right now, it's so terribly sad and you are right to cry.
    All the eBid army are rooting for both you and your dad xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, though I am not sure about the good. It is still dark outside and the wind is terribly noisy. I can also see rain on the window pane. YDC is coming to the end, so a bit more tick nicking is in order. I had planned to do a little shopping later, but I need to be convinced it is necessary. Sarge, for you especially, I hope it will turn out a good day. I left a large pot of coffee in the canteen and the tea urn is full and keeping hot.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - we have a sprinkling of snow ! But it is slowly melting away apart from on the surrounding hills.

**hugs** for you Sarge - it can't be easy.

Big hugs for you sarge, I hope you have some better news today about your dad. We are all sending our best to you.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hugs to you from both of us, if there is anything any one can do please ask, at least you know that he is being looked after, hope the esestment will go ok & that they can help him, you must remember you have done all you can for him.

Well was rather a rough night here our ridge tile has come off, its hanging on the front edge, rang the roofers & they said they will come tomorrow we were the 41st call he had this morning, we have no trains, & 2 of the roads to leeave the village are blocked with trees down, so glad we don't want to go anywhere.

Feel sorry for the people are on holiday,

Thank you so much for the good wishes troops they mean a lot. I've been trying to ring the ward all morning but nobody is picking up the phone. I guess they are run off their feet with this bug. I'm just praying my dad hasn't come down with it. It's the not knowing anything that is the worst.

Will just have to keep battling on the YDC to keep my mind occupied !

Hope you get through soon Sarge and all is well with the OS.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have just spent ages trying to work out postage for post to send tomorrow, not all from here Sgt.

Hope by now Sgt you have managed to get through to hospital.

Thread Information