Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

good morning from a very wet and windy aberdeenshire
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Right now it is blue sky and sunshine. 5 minutes ago it poured with rain. But no wind, we had that last night

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from a sunny [for now] Mid Wales with black clouds on the horizon.

Storm Katie visited us yesterday and she was in a bad mood - couldn't get across the square to see the Old Sailor for most of the day.

Will be doing some new listings later after I've checked that I've actually got photos of the items

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i too have lots of items to list and will be photographing some today. I've been out practising my driving everyday and feel that i have no time to just chill at the moment.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pennie glad you are managing to get out & practice your driving glad its going well, am afraid I chicken out & only drive when I really have to, as I don't like it really.

Sgt hope old soldier is improving.

Well Somer altered the clocks & after walking Rex we then went to a car boot, bought a few bits mostly for us rather than business. but at least we tried, as think it will be wet for tomorrows big boot sales, today we are having sunshine & then heavy showers.

Hope everyone is feeling better.

I am not too fussy on driving either now, I was when I had my renault fuego but not fussy on the Renault megan, I have found another fuego for sale in good condition but they want over £800 to insure it, i used to love driving that as it had a big steering wheel and a proper round knob on the gear stick, I have trouble with turning the small steering wheel and also can't lift the gear stick up to get reverse.
    Very wet here at the moment, But not windy, well not through the windows anyway, still working in the kitchen all the cupboard have new brushed steel trims on them now, and then we have to disconnect the old cooker and tile the floor under where the hob cupboard is being moved from, re fit the cupboard elsewhere and tile the floor where the new range is going, hope fully we can take the hob out without without disconnecting the oven yet till the new one arrives, I never thought re fitting a kitchen would take so much time and be so much mess. My kitchen will be all white with stainless steel trims and dark walnut butchers block worktops any suggestions on what colour range I should get, I was thinking black but ?

I feel like I lost my dad yesterday Lieutenant Maplegin, I've never seen him so confused. He seemed to have gone back in time a good couple of decades. He was asking me about pets that we had years ago and he kept asking O/H how his parents were and they died about 20 years ago. When my brother phoned him in the evening he told my brother he was at a football ground and could he come and pick him up and could he let me know where he was. When my brother said that I had visited him yesterday afternoon he couldn't remember. I think taking him out of his familiar surroundings has made him a lot worse.

I can't stop crying at the moment. I wish his heart had just given out and he hadn't ended up like this. Physically he seemed a bit better, they had him sitting in a chair and he was able to walk slowly with a zimmer frame the length of the ward and back but he's still eating very little.

Private Wicca I'm sure you will pass your tank test with flying colours, just make sure you drive it straight !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wonder if he is drinking enough, Sarge. When Mil doesn't have her right amount of fluids she'll get noticeably worse. And if he doesn't eat, he may well not drink much either.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I feel like I lost my dad yesterday Lieutenant Maplegin, I've never seen him so confused. He seemed to have gone back in time a good couple of decades. He was asking me about pets that we had years ago and he kept asking O/H how his parents were and they died about 20 years ago. When my brother phoned him in the evening he told my brother he was at a football ground and could he come and pick him up and could he let me know where he was. When my brother said that I had visited him yesterday afternoon he couldn't remember. I think taking him out of his familiar surroundings has made him a lot worse.

I can't stop crying at the moment. I wish his heart had just given out and he hadn't ended up like this. Physically he seemed a bit better, they had him sitting in a chair and he was able to walk slowly with a zimmer frame the length of the ward and back but he's still eating very little.

Private Wicca I'm sure you will pass your tank test with flying colours, just make sure you drive it straight !

sounds like hes going down the road of second child hood , which is not a problem for him, its a perception of people around him ,if you indulge him on the wave length hes on, it should be easier for all,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    sounds like hes going down the road of second child hood , which is not a problem for him, its a perception of people around him ,if you indulge him on the wave length hes on, it should be easier for all,

Yes I am well aware of that Private Lamp I used to work on dementia wards. But it is still upsetting to see him go so drastically downhill with his memory so quickly, in a matter of two days, and seeing him distressed and saying he wants me to take him home.

To cap it all they have just shut the ward because of norovirus so we could only say hello to him and then had to leave. If he gets that then he won't survive.

I'm sure you are right Private Meebo, he's not drinking enough which doesn't help matters.

Thread Information