Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning one and all. Having a day off from the editing as I have quite a few other things to catch up on including sending in our electric & gas readings which I should've done last week !

Time for some toast before I get started.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Look! I left you lot guarding my listings and you were useless! I prescribe extra drill!

(not doing much better myself - three items which I only listed last month have sneaked off this morning)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Tut, you just can't get the staff these days can you Drill Sergeant Madelaine ?!

Thank you for showing me the postcards Private Royster. Victoria Park is much the same but it is interesting to see the grubby buildings in the 1920's one. I remember much of Bath looking like that when I arrived here in the late 1970's, years and years of coal smoke plus lead traffic pollution, a lot of the buildings were really black. In the 1980's the council made a real effort to clean the city up and I can remember masses of buildings being draped in plastic with water being run down the brickwork. Bath looks lovely now when the sun shines on the honey coloured limestone but I don't think they will be doing that again in a hurry as they found the water was not only cleaning off the pollution but damaging the porous limestone too !

Oh joy, I have both the doctor and the district nurse coming tomorrow to inspect the Old Soldier's legs. The other nurse at his general health check said she thought he might benefit from some type of charcoal dressing but as it is expensive she wanted the opinion of the district nurse first. The district nurse on the phone this morning was trying to fob me off with honey dressings again so I had to tell her that he has had those before and they were useless ! If they are going to start poking their noses in again then they could at least try something that we haven't had before !

I don't believe it, the phone just went and it was the district nurse again saying did I want her to bring a flu jab for him ? I have had three letters and phoned the doctors three times to say that he had his flu jab at the chemist last November. Doesn't anyone communicate with one another and why has it still not been put on his records ?!!! ... stomps off to the mess muttering !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt seems a bit late to say does Old soldier want flu jab. Hope they make there minds up tomorrow, about the right dressings.

We had to have the car serviced & MOT all done, its all okay, so took our selves out for a leisurely coffeee break & thena slow wander in the charity shops there are loads in Yeovil., We then went to Hobby craft & £1 shop managed to spend £15 in pound shop, but stocked up on bits & some chocolate but must hidefrom Somer.

If all goes well will have a morning of listing tomorrow, .

Hope everyone managed to get done what they wanted.

Sgt those Bath Pc's reminds me of coming to Bath Staying think Holiday Inn or something like it, you had Park in a nearby long stay, but we choose it as it was right next to an open air market which started something like 6am we had some good buys there as we looked out & saw them unloading mind you it was 25 or 30 years ago. don't know if either is still there, am sure Sgt you will know.

Sarge argue with them like i had too. that honey stings as well I used it one mikes legs and it did sod all, then they brought some putty stuff that didn't work either, then they just wanted the inadine changed once a week so I told them straight that it needed changing at least twice a day, then they put compression bandages on over the inodine to be changed once a week, but as i had to take them off before they came to soak his legs i changed the inodine every day and they were so pleased that they had healed his legs, if only they knew They just won't be told what works and what doesn't, I also now have 5 boxed of compression bandages upstairs that are not needed plus a load of other junk, what a waste of NHS money, good luck anyway.

Lieutenant Maplegin that sounds like the Saturday market they used to have in the old cattle market in Walcot Street. You used to be able to get some lovely and unusual things there. It's all been made into a car park these days though. They still have a few stalls on the pavement area around there but it's nothing like it used to be.

If your doctor's surgery don't want the medical supplies and they are in tact I would sell them Private Buttons. Someone might be glad of them if you list cheaper than a prescription charge.

Oh dear I've just had a direct hit
    (quick think of an excuse - drat Private Cats is still not here !) erm, it must have been while I was so busy doing my postage editing !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, all. You have been taking a lot of hits while I've been unable to get on here today. Some load of pop up ads that covered the page and wouldn't be removed. I stuck Phillpot on it tonight, and he fixed it. So now I won't throw this machine out of the castle turret.Time for you all to attend camouflage class again.....................
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I don't think they are allowed to take them back sarge, I know my GP would take them from me as he would be sure I hadn't tampered with anything but the surgery would not allow it, they just throw them out in their special bins.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I don't think they are allowed to take them back sarge, I know my GP would take them from me as he would be sure I hadn't tampered with anything but the surgery would not allow it, they just throw them out in their special bins.
    Once dressings and meds leave the Surgery/Pharmacy, they have to be destroyed if returned whether opened or not. So if they're still OK. list them buttons.

Thread Information