Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Well I for one am very happy to finally have an explanation about all this hot sellers nonsense from our dear Captain. It means we don't need to change our motto after all, and that we are simply a group of beautiful people.

In which case we should all carry on drinking and dancing, don't you think?
    Capital idea Private klj. In fact I think Corporal Somerset and Lieutenant Maplegin have already started!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been listing all day, I now have 670 listings and I am never on the hot sellers list.
    ( there is a glitch somewhere and I never get on it so I can sell as many as I like and never get caught, runs off giggling to the mess for a quick one, or two...or maybe three)
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

I've just added some listings to my Fantastic Photos if you wan to be nosey. I'm skiving off to watch MotoGP now
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minx41 View Post
    I have been listing all day, I now have 670 listings and I am never on the hot sellers list.
    ( there is a glitch somewhere and I never get on it so I can sell as many as I like and never get caught, runs off giggling to the mess for a quick one, or two...or maybe three)
    Ah but Minx, you've been spotted in the dance hall and everyone knows you are beautiful - probably why you are being overlooked - can't possilby be those adult items. As the Captain has now explained, hot sellers list is just a matter of beauty and Mark and Gazza's taste.
    Last edited by klj; 14th September 2008 at 07:04 PM.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

wahay!!!!! - after a marathon listing spree I now have more than 300 listings here

Now don't go buying any of my stuff now - don't want to be messing up the listing figures

All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybooks06 View Post
    wahay!!!!! - after a marathon listing spree I now have more than 300 listings here

Now don't go buying any of my stuff now - don't want to be messing up the listing figures
    Just took a look at your listings Sunny and you are going to need a whole lot more listings - you have way too many listings that are perfect for Christmas gifts. Better get started now.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

[quote=klj;774356]Ah but Minx, you've been spotted in the dance hall and everyone knows you are beautiful - probably why you are being overlooked - can't possilby be those adult items. As the Captain has now explained, hot sellers is just a matter of beauty and Mark and Gassa's taste. [/quote
    Na, Na, I asked support if the adult store was the reason and they replied that when I sell from my Seekabook shop, it should show up the same as the other sellers as it's independant from the other...but it does'nt, but I'm not too bothered as I can sneak a sale and nobody knows.

As for the dancing - I - young Private Kristi was patrolling the area for security purposes only. And I really did a good job too, I'm very good at what I do - honest.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

[quote=minx41;774430]
    Ah but Minx, you've been spotted in the dance hall and everyone knows you are beautiful - probably why you are being overlooked - can't possilby be those adult items. As the Captain has now explained, hot sellers list is just a matter of beauty and Mark and Gazza's taste. [/quote
    Na, Na, I asked support if the adult store was the reason and they replied that when I sell from my Seekabook shop, it should show up the same as the other sellers as it's independant from the other...but it does'nt, but I'm not too bothered as I can sneak a sale and nobody knows.

Yes we do, you keep telling us!

As for the dancing - I - young Private Kristi was patrolling the area for security purposes only. And I really did a good job too, I'm very good at what I do - honest.
    Oh we know...

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just took a look at your listings Sunny and you are going to need a whole lot more listings - you have way too many listings that are perfect for Christmas gifts. Better get started now.
    My videos arent selling here (not that I have had much success anywhere else with them) but I am getting ready for my Christmas sales now.

I've tons more to list - keep buying my own stock though for prezzies all year round - think I might be doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    You'll have to order the catfood on line, so you can guard your listings
    Meebo you're so right.
    I set my back off lifting the shopping bags on Friday so rested yesterday but today it is worse than ever I'm having to use O/H walking stick.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Thread Information