Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh Madelaine I wish there was a like button

Peeps I am suffering big time at the moment, I have a UTI and all that goes with it, have canesten, cranberry juice, vit C, bottled water, anyone any other suggestions, i feel like a dish rag and am in terrible pain, could not get to see GP but don't really want antibiotics.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, very nasty! Loads and loads of water with that cranberry juice!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    but what I'm angry about is over hearing about it and him not even having the courtesy to tell me what he is planning. Him going alone, without anyone else for the first time ever, is also making me raise an eyebrow !

Sarge, I wouldn't be raising just an eyebrow, I would be raising his packed suitcases and slinging them outside!

Little buttons, I can't say that I've ever had UTI, but two of my daughters have. I know it can be very painful and makes you feel so miserable.
    Madelaine's advice to drink lots of water and cranberry juice is very good advice, and also if you have a Boots chemist, you can buy some 400mg cranberry extract tablets, which are equivalent to 10g of fresh cranberries. You need to take one a day.

Annie, thanks for the new postal rates update, Pam - hope somers gets better soon, and have a good day tomorrow at the village market.

Meebs, hope you will be ok tomorrow looking after Mil on your own, not an easy task - be sure to take a rest when you can x
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Will see if mike will go for some for me tomorrow Trish, somehow I don't think my immune system is going to fight it but going to give it a good go, if not be a trip to A&E.
    Mike is making dinner at the moment, grilled salmon spuds and broccoli, funny how you start eating healthy stuff when you're ill and grab a burger when you're not innit.
    Sarge book summat for that week without letting on and tell him sorry darling but you can't go as i have booked a surprise for your birthday A weekend in Iraq

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Sarge book summat for that week without letting on and tell him sorry darling but you can't go as i have booked a surprise for your birthday A weekend in Iraq
    Name:  biglaugh.gif
Views: 35
Size:  112.8 KB

Private Buttons I should have you court martialled for making me spit good wine all over my computer !
    I'll be lenient though and just make you carry on with the water torture. Make sure you drink LOADS.

Buttons, I also have almost no immune system - I manage to get everything that's going around.
    Someone only has to sneeze or pull out a snotty hankie around me and that's it - I catch their lurgy.
    Doesn't help when I have to look after the grandchildren who always seem to have a cold, caught from other kids in nursery/playgroup/school.

I have a stoopid blood disorder, polycythaemia, making too many red blood cells, the opposite of making too many white blood cells - doh!
    I'm coping with it, so no worries ATM.

Hat's off to Mike for cooking you a lovely healthy meal - and you made me laugh so much I almost fell outa my chair with sorry darling but you can't go as i have booked a surprise for your birthday - A weekend in Iraq
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I have an immune system Trish it's just attacking me and not doing what it should be doing One lot of my blood cells don't make enough but can;t remember what one it is, in fact I don't take too much notice of the waffle that the hospital tell me anymore, I just get on with it, until sommat clonks me one like now that is. Tell you what I really enjoyed my meal

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Am having auditory hallucinations now....hymns earlier on today...then Auld Lang syne and currently a very dodgy rendering of cockles and mussels,,,on a loop...lol

I have a cold so I am assuming I am having this due to the cold someone kindly shared with me recently.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - the wind and rain are back

It's the Old Sailor's 92nd birthday today as well. No big celebrations as he's been a bit off colour this week.

Moony - take care and don't sing too loudly !

Thread Information