Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Mea Culpa!

I just lifted the veil on one of Annie's listings by pimping it on my facebook feed and a sniper took a pot shot and the item has bought it... not even a Blighty one but "there is some corner of a foreign field ...etc

Thank you Madelaine

What a lovely day - sun shining and not cold.
    Went along to the PO and met a pal on the bus so we had coffee for a couple of hours, lovely way to spend Monday.
    Hair colour at the barber tomorrow. Then food shopping. Busy Busy well maybe not really ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Blue sky and sunshine - and a white lawn. Need to to some shopping this morning. The fridge is rather bare. But might put it off till tomorrow...... I hope you all had a good night's rest. Tea and coffee are in the canteen with some fresh bread and jam. I will also nee to tackle the dust bunnies today. We may have visitors tomorrow (if OH remembers to ask them) so being prepared is essential. have a good day

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - the overnight frost is slowly disappearing which is good, as I have to take a trip later to the myHermes shop.

Apart from that, nothing exciting planned - unless you count changing beds, a bit of hoovering and sorting the recycling out

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Heart_smile.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  15.5 KB

Mornin' troops. Brother has just departed to Wells to sort out more of his dad's estate for his stepmother but will be back here this evening so I guess I shall be food preparing again this afternoon.

A lovely sunny morning here but everything is thick with frost out there.
    Erm, be on your guard I had a returning infiltrator again yesterday and another listing disappeared !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry Sgt while I was asleep a bomb went off, will try & replace .

Lovely sunny but frosty day, its still frosty in the shade but am hoping the sun will help dry the washing, think it always smells better with fresh air.

Meebo thanks for the cuppa, was ready for it after dog walk, somer full of cold again so didn't get up & have cuppa for me, but he is up now & doing the invoices so a walk to the PO for me after lunch

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I abandoned the shopping. Tomorrow maybe.... Instead I grabbed Barney and gave him a bath. His fur has been getting very matted in places, so spent ages afterwards combing out the tangles and had a large clump of fur in the bin afterwards. Still, now it is a pleasure to stroke him again and I think he is happier too. Afterwards I hoovered and did another load of washing. At least cooking was kept to a minimum - heating up leftovers Off to have my siesta now

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! No frost on the grass, but also no sunshine. I suppose one can't have everything. Canteen duty done ages ago, but got sidetracked into peeling veg for various soups, which are now bubbling away. they will be portioned and frozen for Mil, as she got it into her head my soups are better than bought ones. At least I know what's in them without reading the packet I must finish sewing together a baby comfort blanket, as the baby is due any moment. I am pleased with this as I have adapted the lamb pattern to make a duck. The yarn is such a lovely yellow, it couldn't be anything else. I think it's time to turn the gas off under the soup or we will just have a burnt offering

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - another damp and miserable morning here in Mid Wales.

I, too, made soup yesterday [in my soup maker] with left over slow cooked beef brisket and vegetables = Brown Windsor Soup - very tasty. That's todays lunch sorted as it's OH's rest day.

Losted another one last night, but maybe replaced sooner than expected as I have another NPB

Mornin' troops. Brother has just departed so back to some kind of normality, well until this evening when I'm going out for a drink with Cadet Malcolm which will be nice as haven't seen him for several weeks.

Oh dear Private Mcc2, anyone would think that HQ had started advertising some of our top secrets !
    I had another missile land yesterday from a newbie in the U.K. and then two
    bombs in disguises were dumped in my shop from a newbie in Holland ! This is terrible, how on earth are we going to get back to the 4 million listings mark at this rate ?! I'm going to have to get some more camouflage in. The trouble is the grass is a bit wet out there today.

Thread Information