Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

You even get foreign feedback

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I know, it was rotten of me to rub it in... but lovely to receive for me
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

You know I don't really mind

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I had some German feedback recently. I particularly enjoyed "Fank you" It's nice when someone makes an effort.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Good morning everyone.

It's a snowy day today. There were big flakes coming down. I'm doing my relists and still trying to sort out some listings with old templates. It's a slow process to revise these things.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Brrrrrr, Green! Is it getting very deep there? Not surprising in Alberta, tho. We had a few flakes yesterday, but nothing stuck. Frost this morning in the hills of Wales, so it's still cold out. Birds are appreciating all the seed we put out. Need to pick up some more this weekend.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have losted 7 more today, but managed to re-list 54 after editing - will that do, Sarge ?

[I took them down last week due to too many amendments needing to be made] Just another 40 to go ....................
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 12th February 2016 at 07:31 AM.

We've had a really mild winter for this neck of the woods, so far anyway. There are times that there is still a few feet of snow in the back yard when it is already the middle of May. It's been a nice change. We've actually gone walking outside in the park at times this winter, which I rarely do. I don't like walking on ice at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Have losted 7 more today, but managed to re-list after editing 54 items - will that do, Sarge ?

[I took them down last week due to too many amendments needing to be made] Just another 40 to go ....................
    O.K. Private Mcc2 I'll let you off this time just because I have had a really stressful day with the Old Soldier and could do with going to the mess !

I think the Old Soldier has been having a conversation with MIL Private Meebo.

I went up to his room to dress his legs this morning and the first thing he said to me was " What is the name of the science teacher at school?"
    When I asked which school, the one I used to work at, the one he used to work at, or the one O/H works at, he said "Oh any one will do, I thought they might be interested in analyzing this aftershave as I'm allergic to it". I then had to tell him that he has had a beard for about 30 years and didn't have any aftershave. He looked annoyed and said "Well mouthwash then", I then had to tell him he didn't have any mouthwash. He then points to a packet of biscuits and said I needed to take them away as they make him dribble !!!

Anyway he still hadn't come down for his breakfast by the time I needed to go to the hairdresser so I left his breakfast things, medication and sandwiches for lunch ready for him. When I got back he hadn't had his breakfast or pills but had eaten the sandwiches and had his glass of wine.

I then spotted another empty wine glass and saw the box of wine had been turned on it's side, I went to stand it up and there was wine everywhere. Instead of using the tap on the box he had cut the plastic bag inside !!!!!! There was red wine staining all over our wooden drinks stand and I had to quickly get a jug before any more leaked out. I also found my tea towel covered in red wine where I presume he had mopped up a big puddle.

I then went to take him his medication and found he hadn't even bothered to get dressed and had gone back to bed which he has never done before. I asked him if he was alright and if he wanted me to call the doctor but he said he was just tired - I wonder how many glasses of wine he had ?!

He slept for the rest of the afternoon and I had to wake him up for his evening meal and he promptly went to sleep again afterwards. I'm just wondering if he has had a mini stroke or something as he has been so bizarre today ?

Private Gold I don't know how you stand that cold weather over there. I'm cold this evening and this is England !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! Sarge, I can so understand you. When Mil was still getting about, she had a liking for Dubonnet or something like it. And at times she drank more than her one glass ( they weren't small) and then wine with lunch and supper. Considering the tiny amount she actually ate that was a lot and I feel sure that is why she had her falls. Since staying in bed we have been reducing the quantity (unless we want her to sleep ) So in many ways I am grateful for her not being able to get up. I think today is going to be difficult as she has been calling for at least a couple of hours. I'll be good though and make her some tea shortly. I know it sounds cruel and I still feel guilty ignoring her at night, but we wouldn't get any sleep otherwise. So I hope the OS has slept well and today he'll only have a headache. Now I am off to the canteen and then I need to list a little hat for HM

Thread Information