Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    Just been changing some of my listings to add the new countries.
    I will be revamping a couple of my stores over the next few days as Cadet Tozcentral is creating me some new templates as he is bored. Well he will when he wakes up again, he has already made an image for my charity one.
    Don't worry Lance Corporal Wizbooks cadet Huw has only just emerged from his pit and is chomping a bowl of cereal !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Don't worry Lance Corporal Wizbooks cadet Huw has only just emerged from his pit and is chomping a bowl of cereal !!!
    I'm not expecting him up until this evening, as he was up all last night.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Hummm - Somebody around here has been doing some shopping! ()

So if I end up on that hot seller's list tomorrow it's not my fault ! ( OMG - I'm beginning to sound like Private Minx! ) ......
    ...... Heads off to the mess pronto after that thought!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am seriously pickled off ...........I have put so much security in place - but - my listings keep going AWOL....I am now going to bring in the nasties of the nastiest.........(come on now, I didn't mean me, or Private Kristy or even Private meebo,) I mean the bloke. below. In the meantime I have business in the mess...oh hang on a minute, there is a dance hall in town that needs checking out, there has been problems there lately, the officers will thank me for my digilence, and if they don't ............hard cheese....
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

What do you mean 'dancehall'? You should be standing guard and practice some 'nastymoves' to deter buyers

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minx41 View Post
    I am seriously pickled off ...........I have put so much security in place - but - my listings keep going AWOL....I am now going to bring in the nasties of the nastiest.........(come on now, I didn't mean me, or Private Kristy or even Private meebo,) I mean the bloke. below. In the meantime I have business in the mess...oh hang on a minute, there is a dance hall in town that needs checking out, there has been problems there lately, the officers will thank me for my digilence, and if they don't ............hard cheese....
    Have I just been called nasty? Meebo, I think we've been called nasty. By someone who says hard cheese. This calls for serious reinforcement.

These are the guys that know about sales.

Right chaps I was just on my way home from my friends birthday party and happened to pass the local dance hall. I swear I spotted Private Minx .......

..... but I know that can't be right because I know she is on guard duty outside her shop this evening! Must be a figment of my imagination

btw.... 56 listings between Maple and me and some more ready to list tomorrow (or should that be today)... I am now off to my billet to sleep off the bozze I have sunk tonight.

Whats wrong with being on hot sellers list???????????

Thread Information