Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Poooooooo Maj, I remember a shop I rented in Mostyn street that had a cellar that a rat or a mouse died in and it stunk.
    Cant do My washing meebo as the washer is still impersonating an ornament in the middle of the kitchen, i knew i should have got a plumber in, still having to walk up a flight of stairs to get water. Waiting for someone from germany on OS to message me back about a doll i spotted, May ask you to mail him, he may or may not understand English and as you probably know we think everyone should If I write to him in German he will never understand it as i mix all the languages up together. I just want to know what number is written on the back of it's neck if any.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Just about fine here, though there feels mositure in the air,

Am about to deal with my loss from yesterday , but listed 6 new ones will try to get some more later.

Calliehay, thank you for the 2nd rummage box going to enjoy rummaging this afternoon.

The 3 Bombs went off ... so I went off too - to the PO

Forecast for rest of day heavy rain so did the food shopping while I was out and and may curl up now ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

The temp here is dropping like a stone, I is cold and want to curl up and sleep.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning! Not good for me. I am so tired that I am going to bed again. Am aching all over too. I just hope Mil will stop having these loud conversations. Left tea and coffee and fresh bread in the canteen. There is marmalade and pineapple jam too. See you around

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - managed a lie in this morning as himself is on a rest day from work.

No nasty surprises in my In Box this morning, you'll be pleased to hear Sarge.

And I managed a few new listings last night. By the look of outside, I may get a few more up today.

Have all a good day.

Out to lunch today (no comment needed by Private Cats here ! ) with a friend, that's if we don't get blown away on the way to the pub ! O/H has been at the gym all morning and says he's going to the pub to watch rugby later so I thought s*d him I'm going to go out !

Sleep well Private Meebo, I just don't know how you do it, you must think it's never going to end, you are truely a saint putting up with it all.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes I agree Sgt meebo you must have an inner strength the way you cope hope you manage a good sleep.

Weather here the same sgt was hard going walking Rex this morning, but think Annies right it will be a listing day today & its suppose to be the same tomorrow. so hopefully the figures will go up.

Buttons hope your plumming (in the house) is ok.

Hope everyone has a good day, & don't suffer to much with the weather.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm still in Ayrshire. Daughter got out hospital yesterday but now brother has been taken in with pneumonia and chest pains. Sorry about the delay to you Ydc things but I'm hoping to be home on Tuesday .
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

No Pam it isn't I now don't even have a dishwasher, he is an unorganised plonker. I want to order the new worktops ( B&Q) will take up to 5 weeks delivery. we need a double drain for the waste ( that he said to wait to buy ) so can fit the washer and dishwasher flat against the wall, the sink has no waste connected at all, i have dirty washing and dishes piled up, plus all the stuff to go back in the cupboard is all over my ( so called ) morning room, I have an OT that keeps ringing up to assess him ( and I have to keep putting her off, i am thinking a mental home would be good). He is so stubborn at times I could smash his stupid head in. The other side of the kitchen is still waiting for it's new cooker, he has now decided to keep the old sink base cupboard and refurb it . he was also going to put the new washer in without removing the packing bolts that lock the drum as men don't need to read instructions, i think Spielberg could make a good film out of this.

Thread Information