Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Am pleased to say got my dental plate back this afternoon. Nice to be able to chew dinner properly.

Buttons hope hubby didn't come back with another tool, Hopefully you will have a tap still to be able get water & somewhere to boil a kettle.

Hope to get back to listing tomorrow Sgt

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Am pleased to say got my dental plate back this afternoon. Nice to be able to chew dinner properly.

Buttons hope hubby didn't come back with another tool, Hopefully you will have a tap still to be able get water & somewhere to boil a kettle.

Hope to get back to listing tomorrow Sgt
    The taps are still connected i have been told but all the plumbing underneath has been taken out, so far i have resisted the temptation to turn the tap on whilst his head is underneath in the sink cupboard. At least I haven't done what one of my friends did and empty the teapot down the sink complete with tea leaves while her hubby was out side replacing the drain, it went all over his head

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Poor buttons, if it isn't one thing it's another. I have done canteen duty and given Mil her tea. Now I am waiting for the carer and/or OH to come. My stomach is in need of something. I must remember to ring my sister today. Although only one hour time difference, when I think about ringing, it is usually too late to call. Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  MorninBear.gif
Views: 31
Size:  45.9 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just had Barney returned by a lady working in offices next door. I can't imagine when he slipped out of the front door. I hope he was scared enough not to do this again in a hurry

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons thanks for making me laugh & You Meebo hope Barney is no worse for his trip out, if he liked it he may try again.

Think its one of those days, because came down at 7am & didn't put the 1st light on in the kitchen one step & something went crunch some how boxes had got knocked onto the floor there were PC & beads scattered probably dogs tail had knocked during the night as its a deadly weapon, the beads were from YDC & had just started to sort what to keep now they are all mixed again.

Sorry Sgt but I have had a sale & have 2 to go off, if all goes to plan will list some today, but am offer to hairdressers, but have cancelled somers as he's full of cold. but hopefully he will list while I'm out.

OH is going to the plumbers in a minute to get the new bits for the sink, we have decided to restore the old sink unit under it as the carcass is okay but old so he says he will make new doors ( we will see ) washer isn't plumber in as yet as a pipe needs moving so it will fit flat against the wall.
    Pam light on in future please as you could have fallen.
    Meebo maybe Barney was looking for a job in the office, so pleased he didn't get hurt, well must get on, I may be able to get some dishes back in the cupboard today if the sink get re connected as want to wash them all first, some are china so don't want to put them in the dishwasher, until then I will go and pester someone on facebook,

Lieutenant Maplegin pleased you will be able to chomp your biscuits from the NAFFI again !

... However there will of course be no time for tea breaks with all that listing to replace things from that awful 'S' word plus picking up beads !

What a good guard rabbit Private Meebo, he had obviously sniffed out one of those pesky buyers and had chased them off. I must remember to get some rabbit medals commissioned !

Am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open, well I think I am either tired or my energy level has hit the floor, cant see straight ( not joke) I just feel like something is draining me, like my plug got pulled out so will someone please plug me back in.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry, have been AWOL for a while but I have to report the worst day in ages 15 items escaped while I was in Bristol being tortured by the BRI.

Today I feel fine so no side-effects from rather strange radiotherapy to my head but I obviously let my guard down on the listings front.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information