Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sorry Private Buttons I got my initials muddled ... must have been the stress of my mess duties ! I meant AEG !

Had a night out last night catching up with a friend we hadn't seen for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    AH okay will have a look at them.
    Mine is over 5 years old now and still going, which isn't bad being a washer and dryer combined. It has been constantly used every day when the boys were here, with all my dad's stuff and O/H's grotty sports stuff ! As I said the only thing I find a pain is the position of the filter and I've had to have that replaced a couple of times as it gets jammed in sometimes with limescale as we have hard water and I can't shift it.

I used to have a Bendix home laundry center Than lasted 26 years, I so wish they still made them.
    At the moment i am very upset as mike has just roared at me outside the house, I bit the bullet and drove the car to B&Q in the day time to save him having to walk and i asked a stupid question when we got back, I lost the plot and locked him out them went back out and shouted at the top of my voice If you roar at me like that again you will be moving out, he is forgetting how ill I am now and am emotional and forget things. In other words the novelty of me being so ill and not knowing what is in store for me and me worrying all the time is wearing off, sat here in tears and no one to talk to only you, sorry.

Awww Private Buttons you vent as much as you like you know the whole battalion is here for you ! Me thinks a tiny nip of brandy is on the cards !

I want to go Back home
    Where is home ? I want to go home too ... to Cornwall !

St Helens in Lancashire now known as Merseyside, short trip to L,pool and some night life, there is nothing in this town, Mostyn Estates keep it under their thumb, There were two clubs and they closed them both down, the one just outside Llandudno is now a restaurant i think or closed. "It's dead borin" as they say back home.

St Helens in Lancashire now known as Merseyside, short trip to L,pool and some night life, there is nothing in this town, Mostyn Estates keep it under their thumb, There were two clubs and they closed them both down, the one just outside Llandudno is now a restaurant i think or closed. "It's dead borin" as they say back home.

So is there anything stopping you from moving Private Buttons? It sounds like the house is getting too much for you and Mike, considering your health, so why not think about searching for a property that doesn't need so much work in an area that you know you like and one that has good medical facilities ?

Thread Information