Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Don't worry troops, I'm not MIA. I was hard at work this morning preparing a picnic to welcome our new Swedish and Norwegian soldiers

Now Captain Jewels ma'am I know you have been eyeing up those Norwegian lads ma'am.....

.... but I'm afraid they haven't arrived yet!
    (at least you are a bit closer than Belgium and Switzerland ma'am! )

It's the hunky Danish lads arriving with lots of Royal Copenhagen porcelain that I'm looking forward to! I hear they are good at guarding post boxes ma'am so shouldn't let any parcels slip out of our shops!

Just added another 3 items to make up for todays sales. Can't make up for the 9 someone is buying though.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    Just added another 3 items to make up for todays sales. Can't make up for the 9 someone is buying though.
    Nine? ... Nine! Lance Corporal Wizbooks what have you been doing, dragging them off the streets?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Now we know how she makes the hot sellers...............
    and I'm sure she will be there again..... unless I cut maple's hands off

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Honestly. Nothing gets sold without being replaced.

Just needs to be the new motto.
    The guard puppy just isn't cutting it.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Nine? ... Nine! Lance Corporal Wizbooks what have you been doing, dragging them off the streets?!!!
    It's better than last time, she brought 15 in one go then.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Marianne, have been through some of the Ephemera, & found someone had kept a program (theatre) from 1883, I wonder why it was kept its actually from Paignton in Devon.
    Pam, it's amazing what some people keep. I'm sure you've seen my exchange of pm's with Nigel. In amongst my FIL's stuff I found fuel bills from his previous home, which he left in the 1950's! I still got a load of 1800's "official documents" to get rid off. You know the sort of thing - newspaper sized parchments with official stamps and so on, handing over part of a property or a field as part of a marriage deal, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    and I'm sure she will be there again..... unless I cut maple's hands off
    Looks like you need an equivalent to an antivirus program that stops people from bidding/buying online - sorry maple

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    Looks like you need an equivalent to an antivirus program that stops people from bidding/buying online - sorry maple
    no I just need an anti maplegin program ..... anyone know of a program I can down load that locks the keyboard when ever she hits the buy button

it's getting to the point that claire might just as well post her stock to us before she lists it

Mornin' troops , Right time to come out from behind there Corporal Somerset and get some listings on!

I'm off to a good old fashioned jumble sale in a minute to see if I can get some bargains. I'm doing my elbow exercises in preparation!

New recruits:- 450
    Member numbers:- 466,418

Thread Information