Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hi Maj, nurse is coming to do a doppler test just to check his legs and circulation out. I told him he must not exert himself because i thought pressure would build up but the eye hospital told him he could carry on as normal and i am helping as much as i am able, i am probably being a nuisance really, but i will get that new cooker if it kills me Things must be going on okay cause he is downstairs whistling and he does that when things are going right or then he could just be talking to toots the cockatiel as cocky sulks if Mike doesn't pay attention to him cause he loves him ( spits at me though )

Private Cats will be seeing more than seven planets, she will be seeing a lot of stars by the time I get hold of her Private Majesty !

Have defrosted after my trip to town yesterday and found a few nice things to list but just got to find the motivation in the mess to do so !

Hope you have a nice lunch time break Private Meebo.

Old Soldier was meant to be having a shower this morning but is only just having his breakfast ! I called him to come down to have it hours ago but was ignored as usual so that is my morning gone waiting for him.

Nurse been and legs, pulse and blood pressure all okay, so back to the kitchen now

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it's 11.10am here the day after our son's wedding. And boy, did the Belmond Napasai do us all proud. The ceremony was on the beach in blazing sunshine and everyone was sweating buckets except for the bride All the children behaved perfectly playing in the sand or throwing pebbles into the sea.

Then as darkness fell we moved upto the Magic Garden [trees hung with streamer lights and lanterns] for the reception/evening party where we were entertained by Thai fire dancers and fire eaters and fireworks, and of course, the obligatory speeches. There was also a passport-type photo booth and many funny photos were taken for the wedding album.

We fly home tomorrow night but shan't be sorry to leave this 85-90% humidity behind. Will sort some photos out later for you, but those of you on Facebook can see some already up on there.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Glad that all went to plan, Annie. And have a safe journey home. I had a very nice day out, but when I got home around 3.30 I was ready to drop. didn't even get all the shopping done that I had planned. And my body is still aching. But it was worth it. I will go to the canteen soon as I am in need of a nice cup of tea. I am not sure what I will be doing today, but I must get down to finishing the YDC listings. Time is running away again

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lovely photo. some people might get envious

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lovely photo Annie, all that sunshine, hope you don't get to much of a shock with the weather when you get home.

Managed to list 10 yesterday & caught up on our relists,

Think I said Somer put the YDC in mine in stead of his its that fibro fog again.

Hope to pop to the shops soon as we need bread & milk, & a few other bits.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Lovely photo. some people might get envious
    Oh I don't know who Private Meebo ? ... she said, turning greener than her eBid army uniform as it pours with rain in Bath !

Lovely outfit Private Mcc2, you scrub up quite well in civvies ! Have a safe journey back.

Nothing new to report apart from I had a rude awakening with the Old Soldier accidentally pressing his emergency button !

Raining here - no sun !!!

Losted 0 ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information