Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

y arms are hurting and just discovered I am no use at all with a saw

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's 7.38am here and it's sticky and hot.

Wots going on? Just lost 2 to New Zealand .. why all the international flurries?
    USA Saturday and yesterday ... and tomorrow will post to Germany and New Zealand.

Whatever Da Boyz are doing keep it up ...........
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

All quiet here (except Mil) I could do with loosing one or two. It would be just the incentive I need to list more. Cold again outside, but the house is warm. Off to the canteen to do my duty...

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry Sgt while i was asleep have lost one of mine, sorry but do need my rest.

Did a load of scanning will need to sort them & then start listing so should make up for the one I lost & summer says he is going to sort out our YDC this morning.

Buttons I'm no use with a saw either, hope cupboard gets sorted,

Annie when you come back can you bring some of the warm weather with you.

My arms are killing me this morning maple, somehow i don't think this cupboard is going to go in and we can't lose a cupboard out of the kitchen as we only have two and a little pan cupboard, one cupboard is under the hob and the little cupboard is under the double oven, all this to get a cooker in is unbelievable. Also need to post the little item i sold yesterday as getting the lights done knocked the PO out.

I have a lobby cupboard outside the kitchen .. rehoused the carp and the ironing board and hoover etc and got shelves (NOT put up by me!) and some cheap wooden shoe racks for extra space for dishes etc ... what a difference, the deep fat fryer, the small grill, the steamer and all the pots and pans and even vases are now where I can get at them...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    I have a lobby cupboard outside the kitchen .. rehoused the carp and the ironing board and hoover etc and got shelves (NOT put up by me!) and some cheap wooden shoe racks for extra space for dishes etc ... what a difference, the deep fat fryer, the small grill, the steamer and all the pots and pans and even vases are now where I can get at them...
    Cats the house does have a pantry under the stairs but it has now been claimed as a tool and junk cupboard by you know who, you open the door and get hit in the face with something, good idea though will demand it clearing out. Thanks for the idea. Oh and the ironing board is in the bedroom being used as a shelf ( not by me either ).

Sulking here as my bribe ... erm, I mean gift... from Private Hurry seems to have been reduced to a pizza box square ! There seems to be far too many listings disappearing when my own have been put in invisible mode again !

O/H wants me to go into town with him this afternoon but looking at the frost in the garden it doesn't seem very appealing somehow !

Just hope it's warmer down in the center of Bath !

The Old Soldier somehow managed to block up his bathroom basin this morning and wanted me to call a plumber !!! A kettle of boiling water and a dollop of bleach later and it was clear. It's a good job he is not living by himself any more.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's 10pm here and just back from a lovely evening sipping Mango Daiquiris at the family & guests BBQ at the wedding hotel.

And it's still sticky and hot and humid.

Thread Information