Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning! Got to dash. Be back later

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning hope everything is ok Meebo.

Its actually a winter morning here just put the washing out & there is still ice in somew of the water containers, much fresher & bright.

Listed 6 am now off to do my relists, & somers.

Hope Buttons that you can get Mikes eye sorted quickly & you take care of your self.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Morning hope everything is ok Meebo.

Its actually a winter morning here just put the washing out & there is still ice in somew of the water containers, much fresher & bright.

Listed 6 am now off to do my relists, & somers.

Hope Buttons that you can get Mikes eye sorted quickly & you take care of your self.
    He has to go to the eye hospital first thing in the morning, we have rang hospital transport and we need to ring back at two to see what time the ambulance is picking up. An OT is also coming out soon to asses him so a mass tidy up is needed. All I need now is a gas fitter / electrician, a carpet fitter and a new cooker apart from that the front stack still needs coming down, getting people to do things round here is beyond belief. Mike could do all these things in the past but not now, I have managed to stop him driving or lifting anything heavy for the time being as if the thing behind his eye bursts it's already leaking and putting pressure on his eye, well I hate to think what will happen as it's his only good eye, the other one has MD in it. Well done NHS for getting him to hospital in just over 24 hrs, just shown they are there for us.

Grrrrr what a morning. Got in the tank to take my parcel to the MyHermes shop switched on and it went clunk ! Tried several times and nothing so armed myself with WD40 and sprayed everything that I could think of, still nothing. Had to get my parcel to the shop before pick up time so set off on foot and just made it in time then had to walk to the chemist and pick up all my dad's dressings. Trudged back up two huge very steep hills lugging my dad's stuff and got home a sweaty mess. Just about to call the breakdown people and I tried the tank again and it started on the second try ! Think I'm going to have to put it in for a service as it wasn't starting very well yesterday either.

I do hope everything goes alright for Mike Private Buttons.

Thanks sarge they are sending an ambulance or a car for him at 8 am no room for me to go with him though.
    Hope little tank is okay, it probably started as the WD 40 had sunk in aren't these little old tanks awkward little things can't you park it facing going down the hill so you can bump start it ( showing my age here )
    I will no go and try to get my kitchen lights to start before it goes dark.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you get the transport sorted Buttons for Mike, it always seems that when they should rest they always want to do things.

Sgt hope you get the tank sorted, & that you don't have to walk to ofton, mind you bath car parks are not easy either.

Did manage to list 10 this morning seemed hard work, but will try & do a few more.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Busy today....Tesco grocery drop to put away. Stripped bed...off to make bed....bedding whirring away in washer and 3 loads of washing stacked up in the laundry area (floor in front of washer...lol)

Charity stuff to bag up ready for collection....boxes to break up for recycling....plus the usual carer stuff,,,,

​The tank is now parked down at the garage. They are going to keep it overnight and try it in the morning to see if it will start or not. They didn't have time to do a service until next week so are just going to see if they can spot any problem.

And I have managed to get one light lit in the kitchen, the other one is thinking about it.
    Electrician is out of town, plumber / gas fitter is on holiday ( I think ) I am going to buy a camping stove and some oil lamps
    Moblie phone battery has packed up ordered on and I have been put on back order as they need parts to make them up, now i have ordered one from Italy, i am now beginning to wonder if anyone round here works

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Work????

Thread Information