Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

God what a morning, I rang my roofer to ask him to find me an electrician as we now have no lights in the kitchen. Then I rang the care and repair lady I know and they are sending an OT out to asses Mike as i can't carry on like this, anyway my roofer appeared and they have got both the kitchen strip lights working, I was all ready to take mike to the opticians for a wrac test or something as he has to be referred back to the hospital, I stated going dizzy and almost passed out three times, so Mike has gone to the opticians in the roofers van I have just rang the opticians and asked them to look after him and to get him a taxi to bring him home, I am now going for a lie down as i am on my own and scared of flaking out with no one here.
    Annie does my shop look alright now to you?
    I will look on my new computer later as i have to put antivirus in it first as my free norton ran out.

Just a thought, can anyone find my dolls items on google shopping as i can't, do i need to tick something on the listings?

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

It's so quiet in my shops this month you could hear a pin drop !

I feel the whole site has been dead since the 'upgrades'. The forums never recovered even when they were reverted back. The selling side seems to lack any focus and I haven't even been able to raise the interest to redo (once again) my listing for the new layout. One of the main reasons I junked my Knowledge Base, even though I had a lot of time invested in it, was that I couldn't find any incentive within the new site to invest more time in updating it to the 'new' eBid.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    I feel the whole site has been dead since the 'upgrades'. The forums never recovered even when they were reverted back. The selling side seems to lack any focus and I haven't even been able to raise the interest to redo (once again) my listing for the new layout. One of the main reasons I junked my Knowledge Base, even though I had a lot of time invested in it, was that I couldn't find any incentive within the new site to invest more time in updating it to the 'new' eBid.

I agree, a lot changed with the upgrade and not for the better. Somehow eBid seemed to lose it's identity, it was washed away with the green and purple and hasn't been the same since.

I know they had to make changes to comply with Google but did we have to have a new logo and change of colours ? At least the old site looked different to anywhere else and more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Just a thought, can anyone find my dolls items on google shopping as i can't, do i need to tick something on the listings?

They are there but could only find them by putting in the full title !

They should come up with just Sindy Cardigans or even sindy doll / dolls like the ebay ones do. I give up, i find this site much harder to use, i haven't figured out how to go straight from the forum to my ebid yet without getting a load of options and the search box does not seem to work on my main ebid pages, but i am still trying, must get some more doll stuff ready to fill my new shop as want to list dolls and furniture in there as well in my spare time.
    Mike is back from the optician and he has a loose vein at the back of his eye that is leaking so will have to go to st asaph hospital for injections and he has now been told he can not dive at all.
    Just rand british gas only to get no sense so rang scottish power for advice on having a gas range fitted or my fuse box changed to a 40 amp, they said they don't know, i asked if i was to get some Tom, Dick or Harry off the street to connect the gas cooker and i got told "well yes really" I give up what is this world coming to when British Gas won't connect a cooker.

I had the same problem with British Gas they wouldn't do my cooker either. They are just not interested unless it is hundreds of pounds of work ! I do hope the hospital can sort out the eye problem for Mike.

Well, I was so busy moaning about how quiet it was that I didn't see a newbie sneak under the wire and get away with one of my items !

Bought 0
    Listed 0
    Losted 1

That's about it for today
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Name:  Barcode.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  8.8 KB

Where it says ISBN/UPC/EAN/MPN (Barcode), type in Exempt to get your items onto Google Shopping.

HTH

I have exempt in them all, i did each one by hand as no way can i get a spreadsheet up and running just gobbledygook on note pad

Just checked again with the full title of the cherry red one and they are not coming up, just a royal blue dress comes up now and again.

Thread Information