Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Please don't mention food cats, my stomach has been doing somersaults since 6 am, I must have used something up in my casserole that should not have gone in it, i did use out of date atora for the dumplings, either that or my anti itch stuff has gone haywire. Bit wet here this morning and it does not look like the toilet walls are going to dry out anytime soon. Mike has a face on him because i have asked Ian the roofer to send a carpet fitter round that he knows to fit the stair carpet but i really think 10 years is long enough to wait for him to do it and then maybe the ornaments ( stair pads all cut) will be removed from the top off the wardrobes in almost every room and the rolls of carpet in various places will be moved, 3 rolls behind the settee and rolls on the top floor stoping me from getting to my fabrics i need to list..............oooooooooops gotta go, bye

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt sorry you are finding it hard to find some to look after old soldier, Are there any care homes that do respite care where you might a chance.?

Yes folks was fine when went out this morning heavy cloud around so luckly put long mac on & suddenly came down think the saying used to be stair rods we were drench time we got back since then 2 more heavy showers & now sun is out, but very windy, so suppose its winter really.

He doesn't want to go to a care home Lieutenant Maplegin and I have had a look and the ones that do nursing care only seem to do respite for a whole week and are very expensive.

Have contacted another agency this morning and they sound more promising so they are sending a brochure and then I can get someone round to do an assessment. I would still have to get district nurses in to do his legs though.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Tea and coffee are made. Not a slice of bread in sight though, so not sure what I will have with my tea. Nothing seems to be the answer, but I may have a biscuit or two if I can find any. I hope to see the nice man from Hermes today, as I have several package to receive. It'll be nice if they all came today. Otherwise I will have to do some housework, which I would much rather delay for another day. On Sunday we expect one of my Bils for lunch, so I shall have to make and effort in having the house a little bit tidier. Sarge, I wish I could help with the old soldier (don't they say a change is as good as a rest?) I hope it'll all work out for you. OH keeps making plans for us to go away in the summer, but I am a realist and don't think we can plan anything unless we find someone else to take care of his mother. The couple that helped us out in the past is in no position to do so at the moment. But a lot can happen....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still looks a bit soggy out there.

Well, the suitcases came down from the loft yesterday; all the paperwork is sorted/printed/scanned and on netbook - now to sort a few more little items out and we should be ready to pack!

Have found a recipe for homemade anti-mosquito spray using essential oils- should be fun to make

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  BCC_Strawberry_mug.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  5.7 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie will they let you fly with home made mosquito spray, probably a lot cheaper to make. Glad you are orginised with paper work, Has Dads washing machine been sorted.

Meebo hope your parcels arrive today, then you will be able see to them instead of housework, as Somer always says it'll be there tomorrow.

Listed 14 yesterday don't know if will manage any today will try.

Sgt hope you will have some luck with finding a minder for your Dad.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Off to a funeral this afternoon. Neighbour of many years, really nice chap. Always Christmas Time.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie will they let you fly with home made mosquito spray, probably a lot cheaper to make.
    It will be in the hold luggage, Pam - if I get round to making it. I have most of the oils but also need witch hazel and a small spray bottle to put it into.

I usually take Lavender essentialoil with us on our travels to treat bites, head aches, etc.

You've got a funeral Private Kite and I've got a birthday, the Old Soldier is 94 today ! Going to take him out for a drink this afternoon and then Cadet Malcolm and girlfriend should be coming late evening, after they finish work, so we will get a takeaway and have birthday cake.

Erm, cough, cough, I was so confident with my invisibility this new year that I didn't see someone sneak in and place a
    bomb in disguise yesterday ! Do you think your spray might keep those pesky buyers away Private Mcc2 ?!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy Birthday and a SALUTE to the Old Soldier!! Since it's his birthday, and you must have been distracted, SArge, we will let the B.I.D. slide this time. Next time, I insist you attend the class in Perimeter Guarding again. (Notice I said AGAIN!)
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information