Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I think My christmas has got off to a good start, i have been sneezing the last few day's i just put it down to using a lot of mohair up, I was just in the kitchen doing my baking and both my ears have blocked up, i can hear a roar when i breath and if i try to blow it sounds like wind going through a tube, Mike is sat down stairs now stuffing his face, how can someone eat so much and be so thin.
    Temp here has gone from 12c down to 6.5 and 16c in my computer room, think I will go to bed for an hour to warm up.

Just read what OH has done sarge, I would have swung for him. doesn't he realise you need a break not more work.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

We took the bits needed to take to Nigels parents for tomorrow, & were able to get everything out on the table ready for tomorrow, so only need to transfer to the kitchen tomorrow & thats usually my job, Nigel even laid the table up so one less job for tomorrow. Right time to take the beef out for us tonight & then cold for boxing day when son & grandaughter come,

We popped into Morrisons really to get some vick after all the suggestions , & ended up buying a few reduced bits. plenty reduced but nothing we eat.

Sgt hope you have a good evening if there are children perhaps they won't stay to late.

If it was Me Pam I wouldn't let them in, last time i had three kids in here the smashed the place to bit, ornaments all over the floor, trim ripped of the settee, juice all over the carpet. I just sat there drinking Brandy stunned.

I told mike early evening that if he went outside the he would see the space station, Mike " where is it" ME, "in the sky" a few minutes later I said if you don't hurry up you will miss it and he came back with "why is it moving?". I have the feeling he thought it was parked outside in the road, I think I put too much brandy in his mince pies.

Well the neighbours where well and truly wined and slightly dined ! Cadet Huw did a great job with keeping the three children entertained. The little girl, aged five, just adores him and spent the entire evening either cuddled up to him watching a film or wrestling with him ! Such a shame he won't be a dad as his girlfriend can't have children with all her medical problems. His girlfriend does have a niece though who has also adopted Cadet Huw as a surrogate dad when she comes to stay with her grandmother.

Happy Christmas troops. Just make sure you keep alert in the morning you never know when those pesky buyers might try and deplete our numbers !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I'll better be quiet after several of you consumed a fair amount of alcohol (with more to come, no doubt) But I have been to the canteen and all is ready for whenever you fall out of your bunks. Daughter and I watched Our Men from U.N.C.L.E. last night . Thank you TalkTalk. I did like the old series, but this new version was very enjoyable. Right, must feed the bunny or he'll eat something he shouldn't. Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  12376424_1250849671608836_5228117086628046550_n.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  20.5 KB

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

To all at or under the table, have yourselves a Merry Christmas.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning and merry Christmas
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

A very happy Christmas troops, hope you all have a wonderful day.

Thread Information