Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sgt am pleased to say hospital were pleased & actaully saw a Dr & was shown the scan it is in fact scar tissue causeing problems, but nothing else so thats a releif.

Parking was hard at the hospital very packed carparks eventualy found a space right outside the door which makes a change. Parking also bad when we went to Tescos but once in the store very easy & no queueing at the tills there were plenty of gaps on several shelves but there were 3 lorrys waiting outside to unload.

Glad they were able to tell you the good news so quickly too Pam.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Phew, good news indeed Lieutenant Maplegin. Glad it's just the old battle scars playing up and that you will still be able to keep Corporal Somerset under control for Yule ... which is more than can be said for the Old Soldier today - 1 glass of prosecco, 4 glasses of red wine and 2 large Baileys later I nearly had to call for the gun carriage to get him into the taxi ! He certainly enjoyed his outing, I dread to think what his doctor would have to say. Gawd knows what he will be like on his 94th birthday next month !

Let him enjoy himself while he can, and tell him to have one for me, mind you I have just had a sneaky brandy ) They said to drink on special occasions and it was.................. my dinner was ready
    I opened my Christmas present from my friend in holland with her permission and i have two sindy dolls, a tutti some clothes and shoes and a desk with attached seat like at school in the infants.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I am home. Been home since 8pm but fell into bed very soon after. Pam, glad to hear all is well. I will need to see my(I hope) GP , as the cough has returned with the vengeance and my foot is hurting still. Coffee and tea will be available shortly - if there is any left. Not a lot planned for today apart from catching up on the washing. Shopping is tomorrow or maybe Thursday. First I will need to see what food is left. Oh, and carry on with my editing / relisting. It is making progress

Wet and windy but remarkably mild, supposed to clear up later this morning in time for me to go to the barber at lunchtime ...
    one for the PO on the way
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still very blustery out there so don't think I'll be going far. Certainly not to the PO as my Holiday Notice is in full force

Glad to hear your good news, Pam - it must such a relief.

And welcome home Margarete - just hope your flight wasn't too bumpy. I hate when the plane doesn't stay level

It's raining again now and lashing the windows ..................... and it's too warm.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning to everyone

A Blessed Yule to all from Both of us.

Sorry Sgt but Somer had a bomb go off & has another waiting so am afraid its PO for us then Dentist what an exciting day.

Meebo hope you manage to see the Dr today, & hope they have left some food in the house.

Mornin' troops.

So glad to have Private Meebo and my special coffee back !

I hope the doc can sort you out Private Meebo.

Now who was on guard duty while I was having my mini Christmas yesterday ( glares round for someone to blame ... where is Private Cats when you need her ?!) I had two large hits and a small
    bomb in disguise all from the same newbie !

Happy yule everybody. I think everything thinks it's spring already it's so mild. I've got primroses flowering in the garden and some daffodils are already sprouting !

Thread Information