Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Auf Wiedersehen Tante Grete. Hope you managed to relax some. I am off to list some more Christmas cards even though it is probably too late for them
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Croaking good morning, I have woken with a sore throat, went to bed last night and was really cold, maybe i should have got up for another blanket, still we live and learn, just having hot lemonade with paracetamol in, so will possibly fall asleep soon as for some reason they send me funny.
    Going to check relists and Mike has lost one, not my fault.
    Also does anyone know how to change the postage on an invoice to add more to it for signed for or special delivery as i could not figure it out and my buyer had to send me an extra payment.

Cancel original invoice and send another amended one?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I hadn't sent an invoice to cancel, i was trying to send one and could not change the postage cost to add more but could add to it for a discount, stupid darn thing.

Yes I have had that - can give discount but not add ... ummm pass
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - everything's running late this morning [which isn't unusual for a Sunday !]

You can't add extra p&p to an invoice only discount. I had to send a Paypal invoice instead when it happened to me. Could do with an alternative option for extra postage aka them-over-there.

Himself is back with the shopping so time for a coffee and Danish

Well that is just damn stupid and the invoicing system here is one of the things that still makes me list elsewhere, I do not want to add a discount I want to subtract it, i do not want to have to fart about subtracting money from the postage cost I want to just be able to write in the postage i am charging and if i am sending it special delivery instead of normal post I want to be able to add it to the invoice. Not happy.
    Happy Christmas

Put it up in the website suggestions forum Private Buttons. It's something that has annoyed me in the past too when someone asked for tracked overseas postage and I couldn't add it to the invoice. At this time of year people want an upgrade on the postage to get their items by Christmas and you should be able to change it.

Cadet Huw should arrive home this evening so looking forward to that and tomorrow we are having our mini Christmas at Cadet Malcolm's flat before he goes away. Lol, looking forward to not having to cook that one as the girlfriend is organising it !

Hope the coughing stops before Christmas Private Meebo and Private Buttons.

I am not coughing Sarge, my throat is just raw and i am croaking, i have had bacon and eggs ( not supposed to eat fat but don't care anymore ) orange juice a coffee and my lemonade and paracetamol and now feel a bit better apart from the croak and i haven't been shouting at anyone apart from David Cameron everytime I see his face. I have never known a PM go on so many trips wasting our money, no wonder he wants a plane wonder if he would like a chopper as well just because Obama has one, no wonder we have no money the load of ..its, think I best shut up I already had the DWP set on me because I wrote to Downing street and told him and IDS what I thought of them, will learn to keep my mouth shut one of these days. I will go and get my knitting done and then make my lamb stew for dinner.

Have put it in glitches ( I think) I put it somewhere around there anyway short and sweet and managed not to tell them off.

Thread Information