Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Annie glad to hear the wind has died down a bit for you, its very bad here still, think suppose to improve.

Meebo hope you managed the hoovering have some to do here as well. we were going to visit a car boot but thought bett of it in view of the weather.

Desmond didn't upset me at all Private Mcc2 in fact we hardly saw him here in Bath.

I hope you are not suggesting there is anything wrong with my mental state Private Moon ?!

I've just had word from Cadet Huw that girlfriend won't be coming with him for Christmas. Sigh, now I shall have to try and find a box big enough to post off all her presents as the Cadet won't be able to carry all of it back by himself.
    She has to help her mum prepare things as they have a late Christmas in their family as her mum works on Christmas day. So the Cadet will get two Christmas days one at the barracks and one at his place !

Hope I've waffled enough that they don't spot I have one missing !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

I hope you are not suggesting there is anything wrong with my mental state Private Moon ?!

!
    No m'dear....of course not...we are the only sane ones here...lol

Meebo hoover the smoke alarm out, mind you saying that we have had to take one down, it's on the top floor and seeing there is no loft insulation as it's an attic room the cold makes it go off, I think it lost the plot a bit.
    Have had to cut down on the stuff the doctor gave me for the Itch as i am about to disappear down the Loo, but on the good side the clothes that had gone a bit tight now fit me again and are quite loose
    Shed roof has had a temp repair, so all is good, going to knit a cardie, have just got a new Sindy / Barbie pattern with shetland type yokes ( this is going to be good ) in three ply, so going on a mooch for 3 ply yarn.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Right, I have returned from our local Indian restaurant. So no cooking on my part required today. Need to start the next knitting project....

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! At last I slept till almost 5 am. I feel a little panic now because next week I will be away and there is an awful lot still do. But tea and coffee are made, so that's a god start. My list of to-do things has a few things crossed off which is reassuring. I might even get to pack my little case today. Carer has just arrived, so today's activities have truly started

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just lost one to Germany!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope everyone is coping with this odd weather,

Meebo glad you had a longer sleep, hope you get the peace to get everything done today.

Am afraid Somer has lost one again, he went to bed early again so thats when he let his guard down,

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - managed a lie after my meal out last night. An excellent meal had by all 16 of us and caught up with all the gossip Still totally stuffed after the local Roast Pheasant wrapped in bacon, with a red wine sauce + veg, and the Salmon that Andy had looked gorgeous. I was also warned to look out for any shot in the meat ! [All the others had Turkey or Beef]

Must finish the Christmas cards today so that I can get them into the post + get the Old Sailor to do his.

We have sunshine and it's quite pleasant. Just glad I'm not in Carlisle at the moment.

A good attempt at camouflage by HQ hiding our stores this morning !

Looks like it didn't work for some though. Glares in the direction of Private Meebo and Corporal Somerset. Get those defences in order !

I need to try and motivate myself to go into town at some point today. Facing the Christmas market crowds though is putting me off to say the least.

Thread Information