Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning. Where does the time go? I think I am just too slow these days and too easily distracted, because whatever goals I set myself for the day, I'll be lucky to reach half of them. I was foolish enough to walk into town thinking the exercise would do me good (it is only 4 stops on the bus) but by the time I got home I could hardly walk. My feet were hurting, my back was hurting and they still are, now joined by my right arm. So I expect not a lot will be accomplished today. Off to the canteen shortly to make tea and coffee. I can certainly do with something to drink. I did manage to list 2 of the pile of magazines by my feet, so there is hope more will get done. I'll be around today a lot, I think

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Ooooh Moonie take care, why the hell can't the NHS prescribe you something, ask for an MRI like trish said.

The NHS can't prescribe my meds because my condition isn't recognised here so is not tested for and wouldn't show up in a scan any way.

The condition is recognised and treated for in The States. is tested for and my current treatment would be covered by their medical insurance.

I home tested then got chatting with a bunch of people from across the pond who after putting right the damage done by wrongly prescribed meds are either well or getting there.

I didn't mention all this before because all this has been going on since the early 80's and I find the whole subject dead boring and would rather use this thread to play in lol

I know exactly what you mean Moonie as I speak to people from the US as well and they get a lot more testing and drugs for the illness I have than we do over here. I am grateful for the NHS though as the urso I take is over $1000 a month in the US if their insurance has run out ( I feel like sending some of my spare one's )

Meebo rest up today, you got overenthusiastic again didn't you? now behave today, Your poor feet and back, we all do it and i think we are all falling apart
    My pruritus has subsided a bit more but my skin has gone ever so dry and I am slapping cream on everyday, i think i need sanding down. Going to check re lists and then do a bit of knitting.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I did tackle the fabric walk in cupboard (It did have a toilet in the little room before we remodeled the main bathroom) so if any of you finds me buying fabric from you please stop me even if it means getting blackballed

Don't worry Private Meebo I will keep you under observation for any signs of mapleginitis !

I had fun yesterday, I got back from the hairdressers and found my bathmat soaking wet and a huge puddle of water on my bathroom floor. The Old Soldier had been in there and somehow managed to block up the toilet so it overflowed all over the floor. I don't know how he managed it, he must have thrown half a toilet roll down there ! So I then had to clean and disinfect my bathroom. So much for a relaxing couple of hours at the hairdresser !

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's amazing how far a little water goes.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - met up with an old workmate from a previous existence for coffee and cake this morning - haven't laughed so much in ages

On checking things when I got back, I find another little one has slipped the net - sorry Sarge. But at least I don't have to go to the PO but to the myHermes drop off place which is just up the road.

So better get a move on and get it packed and take it up there to avoid the school traffic .....................

Having a lazy day or four (snooker time )...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Having a lazy day or four (snooker time )...
    I'm having another pyjama day....no particular reason...just me being a lazy mare

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Well, I did tackle the fabric walk in cupboard (It did have a toilet in the little room before we remodeled the main bathroom) so if any of you finds me buying fabric from you please stop me even if it means getting blackballed
    Okay will do and was just getting ready to list some more

Thread Information