Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh dear I seem to have lost one yesterday (racking brain to see what I can blame it on - stress from the washing machine maybe ?!) drat, it means I can't even tick Private Meebo off !

Busy morning, been to the doctor's this morning and now have to go for a mouth scan. The doctor thinks it is just a small cyst but wants to make sure. PMSL, he said if it is I'll just have to make friends with it ! Also been given some steroid cream for what he thinks is eczema but if it doesn't clear up then I might have to go to the breast clinic. Oh joy I'm falling to bits again, but at least I'm not scratching as much as Private Buttons !

Got my YDC parcels posted and shopping done and now I suppose I had better go and tackle the Old Soldier's legs.

Morning we are having the same weather in North Wales Annie, also have to go to the PO but have to walk as the car tax ran out yesterday.
    Got another ( paper type ) cut on my right forefinger from those darn silver foil tablet packets so walking round with my finger stuck up in the air.
    Sarge did you try that coconut oil on your teeth yet, I have been doing it when brain cell remembers, seems to be having some effect on my poorly tooth ( the one that may need a root canal because of sore gum ) so hope it goes on improving.
    Itching is about 50% improved ( I hope) when i get a twinge I try my best to ignore it and have managed to knit a little christmas cardie without using the needles as a weapon.

Cyst did I miss something.
    Did the DR give you Fucibet for your eczema sarge, thats got an antibiotic and a steroid in it and is brilliant stuff, if it is don't take any notice of the instructions to throw it away after a certain time as i have even used it after 10 years and it still works my GP said it works forever and does not go off, I just got two tubes off my GP ( possibly to shut me up ) I have even used it on mikes legs at times. Hope everything is okay, I would go for a breast scan anyway as there is IBC to consider, Just to be safe please.

He gave me Eumovate ointment Private Buttons. I'm not too worried as I had a mammogram in the spring which was clear but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't Paget's disease because of my family history of breast cancer. You haven't missed anything with the cyst. A small lump appeared in my mouth after my last dentist visit and I thought it was just a mouth ulcer but it's still there after three weeks. It gives my tongue something to play with !!!

You can get your car tax online Private Buttons you don't have to go to the post office.
    https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax

Errrrrrrrr I do have to go to the post office but you missed my confession well should i say mike does.
    I know what you mean about playing with the cyst ( if it is) as i keep poking my sore tooth with my tongue. Must admit if i get any little lumps or bumps in my mouth I tend to nibble at them as well poke.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt we came to Bath today for the hospital, most time was spent waiting as he was running late , & guess what come the new year he will be assessed at the mineral hospital, to help deal with the condition, so will wait & see what they decide & then will probably 4 or 5 trips, so if so might get a chance to catch up with you. Only one thing could you arrange better weather , we looked at a bit of the Christmas market before but when we came out it was pouring & windy so appart from Hollan & Barret came straight home in your horrible weather, was still dry here.

Buttons hope your itches carry on improving. & that everyone isn't suffering from the bad weather.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Roads and bridges closed all around us due to flooding - which means towns further down the River Severn, Shrewsbury, Upton-on-Severn & Tewkesbury in particular, are now on full flood alert - not good.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

My Billy let me sleep in today.....soooo....missed meds and breakfast....fell out of bed....couldn't walk in a straight line and had slurred speech. I used to spend a small fortune in my wild days to end up in this state.

Neurologist said that all due to stress...so no diagnosis.....no treatment in more than 20 years....so no help there then lol

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    My Billy let me sleep in today.....soooo....missed meds and breakfast....fell out of bed....couldn't walk in a straight line and had slurred speech. I used to spend a small fortune in my wild days to end up in this state.

Neurologist said that all due to stress...so no diagnosis.....no treatment in more than 20 years....so no help there then lol

Moonie, don't be fobbed off with something so serious.
    JR also had your symptoms, and his quack sent him for an MRI scan - turns out that it was a minor stroke, and the correct medications have been prescribed for him.
    Look after yourself moonie, demand to get the care that you deserve.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Eek, that doesn't sound good Private Moon.
    When did all that start or have I missed something ?
    (Anybody might think she was after my job of inspecting the underside of the mess tables !
    )

Good grief Lieutenant Maplegin, it's the Bath Christmas Market, you have to have torrential rain it's tradition !!!

Thread Information