Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Weren't you told? Then you will have to wait till the doc sees you again. I hope it won't be too long
    As a guide, I was told 6 weeks when I go to my follow up/sign off appointment. BUT as that has been delayed for 3 weeks due to my consultant being on holiday, and on the advice of my Physio, I've started little practice runs around the estate.

Certainly not ready for the M6 yet !

Problem is that the Old Sailor has just been referred to Shrewsbury Hospital in 2-3 weeks because of a suspicious looking mole on his shoulder, and if it's not David's day off, I'll have to take him. But also investigating Patient Transport.

Morning - bit overcast but friend coming for day so will sit in and gossip and drink coffee and blether and eat and drink ...

Lost 3 - oopsie... he he he

PS Returnees, not Newbies
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 19th October 2015 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Note not Newbies
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all

Thanks for the info Sgt his appoinment is Monday 30th November, would love to see you but will see how the timing goes, at least may get a quick nose at the market this time, sometimes they take hours at the hospital. love the way they give you an appoinment & then ask you be there 1/4 hour before the time.

Caught up with all the relists yesterday thank goodness.

I don't usually bother with the Christmas market these days Lieutenant Maplegin. It's O.K. as a novelty if you have never been before but generally it is full of nice but VERY expensive items ! If you are looking for quirky and unusual gifts and have lots of money then I suppose it's alright but it does get crowded with coach loads of shoppers coming in at times.

Had a bad night last night, don't know what was wrong but had really bad chest pain and couldn't get comfortable. Probably all the rich food I've had this weekend giving me bad indigestion. Ended up having to take some pain killers and sat on the sofa reading my book until 5.00am as I couldn't lie down. Feel a bit better now but still got some aches and pains. Just as well I was up as the Old Soldier accidentally pressed his emergency bell at 4.00am !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt have just discovered that Somer had 2 newbies drop in, so have post to do.

Sounds as though will not worry if I don't get a look at the market as don't have lots of money & as you say once you have done it , thats all thats needed I assume that this means that all of Bath will be busy.

Hope Sgt that you feel better soon you will have have to stop having nice rich food. hope you manage to get some rest, at least you were up for old soldier though am sure you could have done without it.

Take some Zantac sarge at least 200 gms or if you can only get zantac 75 from the chemist take 4 at least this is what gastro said and he should know, he said i need at least 4 zantac 100 a day, or has the OS got any Omeprazole if so nick one.
    Forgot to say Mike is alive and well and i made him a big dish of fried rice last night so he is happy, I am still itching for Britain, I have Nivea and optrex itchy eye drops on my head at the moment as i am going to end up with a bald bit scratching it, and i have already had a pan scrubber at my back and arms, i feel like a cactus.

Thanks Private Buttons. I'll see how I get on today, I'll just take it easy and drink plenty of fluid. Got to go to the chemist soon to get more dressings for the Old Soldier so might have a chat to them.

Private Cats you are not meant to be giving me more stress !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 19th October 2015 at 12:13 PM.

Take some very deep breaths to expand you lungs as much as possible sarge as if it's wind it will help shift it a bit. I know what you are feeling sarge and it's quite frightening, i go to get in bed sit and then go to lie down and i feel like someone has a fist inside me grabbing at something, like an interior cramp, it also happens when i turn over in bed or even just bend down in a chair, then again i do eat some things i should not eat so it's my own fault

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Take some very deep breaths to expand you lungs as much as possible sarge as if it's wind it will help shift it a bit. I know what you are feeling sarge and it's quite frightening, i go to get in bed sit and then go to lie down and i feel like someone has a fist inside me grabbing at something, like an interior cramp, it also happens when i turn over in bed or even just bend down in a chair, then again i do eat some things i should not eat so it's my own fault

It's not something I usually suffer from so it was a bit alarming, thoughts of heart attack do go through your head ! I couldn't eat oven chips when I was pregnant I remember but I've never had a pain like this before that went from the front right round my back. I picked up some zantac at the chemist just in case it ever happens again. Note to self don't eat so much at dinner parties and pig out so much of the leftovers over the next two days !

Right troops, healthy eating today.

I know sarge, the first time i got it I thought heart attack as well and i was afraid to move, now i just scream and shout that so and so pain again, If you are going to pig out take one of the Zantac first, i hour before pigging out starts

Thread Information