Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Annie & Meebo so sorry you have problems, yes think they cant just turf him out, the flat oppoiste us has just sold with setting tennant because they couldn't kick him out. Meebo hope they can cope for a few days, what about your daughter is she around.?

Buttons glad your arm is improving, now you know the nurses no best, when had my line in the nurses were super they kept try things in & in the end had to use bandage to hold in as whaterver plasters my skin reacted, hope you get some decent supplies on Tuesday.

We have been to a car boot this morning onlt 10minuets down the road so didn't take long bought a few bits. It was colder today so was very nice, it keeps threatening to rain mind you the gardens need it.

Pam I am that mad i just ordered the stuff myself, but I am still going to have a go at them, Mike has very rarely had anything from the NHS all he gets is paracetamol and aspirin, he has cost them almost zilch all his life well, they can put their hands in the cash tin now, even the Tramadol that GP prescribed the pharmacy would not give to him as the GP wrote the script out wrong, i am piddled off.

Oh dear, sorry to hear about all the problems troops. Lol, I shall get a quick moan in ( I wouldn't want to be left out ! ) by saying my sore throat is still on the rampage. I can't understand catching a bug in this lovely weather ?!

As Private Buttons has said Private Mcc2 I would get some advice about the Old Sailor's quarters and find out exactly where he stands in that situation. They can't just chuck him overboard !

Private Meebo I hope you can carry on and have your holiday as planned, you deserve it.

Well here is a funny for you, Mike has just been trying to read something and said he was having trouble with his eyes, took his glasses off to clean them and there is only one lens in them, the other has fell out somewhere )))))))))) oh gawd it gets better by the min.
    Just done legs and getting them back on track a bit

Hot and sunny here

Popping out to the Chemist to collect prescription at 9am. Ordered by phone last Monday and 'they' say to allow 2 working days for script to go over the path to the chemist - never ready for a Thursday or a Friday or even a Saturday sometimes - so surely they can manage to get it right - and complete - in 7 whole days? Not holding my breath but do hope so...

Friend arriving at 10 for the day. Went food shopping yesterday (and do not need the PO boohoo) - so just the Chemist to cope with lol
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - trust everyone is well. Still coming out of a deep sleep - think journey home is still catching up with me

Overcast and cool but a bit muggy. Have to go and collect the prescriptions later as we gave up on the collection/delivery service as they were running 8-10 days later than expected. Just hope I can get a parking space ................

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  My_new_coffee_mug_395.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  55.0 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, dull morning here, Hope everyone is feeling better this morning

Just about to start some listing,

Raining here Pam and aches and pains as per normal with the weather change.
    Hope everyone has sorted their problems out ( Annie and Meebo).
    Going to eat, take ibro and then do legs, was going to lighten my hair but I don't think my arms will reach my head.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bummer - my little car has a flat battery - again Why, oh, why didn't we [meaning him] check it yesterday ?

So I can't collect the prescriptions, or get to the PO.

Hot and bothered doesn't even describe how I feel at the moment!

Lol, Mike's eyesight problem made me grin Private Buttons !

Still coughing well but feeling a little bit better today so hope it will clear up soon and not be like those winter bugs I had.

I don't know is it me, I feel something is wrong here ?! There are so many jobs that need doing around this place and where is O/H ? ... He's next door helping our next door neighbour demolish an old shed !
    (Hoping to get a bit of sympathy so they won't notice I have another listing missing !)

Thread Information