Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - another hot one so today will be spent reading, writing postcards and enjoying the sunshine.

Went to Reims Cathedral yesterday - a real treasure; saw the Smiling Angel statue but the world famouse Rose Window was covered in scaffolding due to restoration work on stonework above it

It has quite a history, not least Joan of Arc but was almost destroyed in WW1. Rebuilt/repaired/restored with money from the Rockefeller Foundation in 1930s.

Will put the photos on my Travels in Ardennes thread on the Travel board.

Well I won't say good but it's morning, I feel like I have been in a fight, been in pain most off the night for some reason from the neck down so won't be moving much today unless things improve, will take a pill after some food, I hope that nurse does not arrive today unless she comes to change the dressings herself.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope the nurse may come & be helpfull today particularly if she sees you are suffering as well, which the GP knows.

I see Somer has another sale this morning happening, hope to do some listing this afternoon,

Have to go to the PO not for this site & then go to bank & pay some bills & get a bit more salade stuff again, must admitt its nice to be able to not cook.

Annie glad you are enjoying your selves.

Gosh it's hot out there today.
    Doesn't bode well for keeping Private Ntings in his uniform !

Well one cadet has gone off to Surrey to visit his girlfriend for a couple of weeks and the other has all his stuff packed ready for the big move to his flat in Bath tomorrow. I've told the Old Soldier I've found him a wonderful nursing home in the centre of Bath from tomorrow that does fantastic physiotherapy ... well it was worth a try !!!

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

do you mean to say it didn't work? I could use some physio myself. Every part of me is aching. I am just not used to all this walking. So nothing happening for me except to stay out of the sun

What sun?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

We have sun Linda, no district nurse but we have sun and plenty of pain and itching.

Time to be bossy little Buttons
    ...phone surgery and ask where is the Nurse you were promised and when will she be appearing
    ...time to get nagging....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

So did the nurse show up Private Buttons ?

I had an interesting day. O/H came back from tennis and suggested we went out for a beer so I now have sunburn and a big hangover. Not good drinking in hot weather on an empty stomach !

Ocardo had a good day too. My order 7.30-8.30pm order arrived at 11.00pm the main delivery lorry hadn't arrived and my driver said there were about 150 people in the area that didn't get their food this evening !

The heat must be getting to people as a newbie must have accidentally pressed the bid button this evening !

No Sarge no sign of a nurse, will order some more inadine tomorrow, can't be doing with sitting waiting for people, can't see why the doctor cant prescribe the stuff, i bought some of that savlon spray on stuff with provadone iodene in it and i seems to be working well on the small ones.
    Will ring the surgery if they don't arrive tomorrow.

Thread Information