Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

well your spelling is probably right, I don't think my spell check corrected it

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Now I know my first reading was correct, and then the 2nd (I read physio) was wrong. I think I'll be in bed very early. Been to the vet and I have learned that Barney has a tooth missing. That explains why he doesn't gnaw things like carrots. Chopped up finely he'll eat them. I am waiting for the carer now and then it is hallo bed

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, all! Hope you've had a good day. It's been mostly sunny, breezy, and coolish here. Got some work done in and out. Mr. Pheasant and his wife brought their little one into the garden the last two days. so that was a treat to see.

Looking forward to some summer sun and warmth. Are you?
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am, HM, even though the heat doesn't like me. Still, it would be nice to be able to put away the winter coat. But it seems it is not today. Still very breezy and lots of clouds, though a little bit of blue sky is showing.
    The visit to the vet yesterday was successful, though Barney is avoiding me. I probably would too in his place. tea and coffee are now available and I still don't have any bread. I am getting forgetful. Mind you, there is a lot of chocolate cake left from the party. Maybe my subconscious makes me forget the bread so that I can eat cake with a good conscience Not sure what is on my agenda today, except a small alteration to a dress, but that won't take more than a few minutes. Washing maybe, as long as it doesn't rain...

Bit dull and overcast but not too cold. Collected prescription yesterday!

Barber at 12 then food shopping. No other plans.

Listed 4.
    Losted 0.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - sunny, but misty over the River Severn - looks very odd at the moment ..........

The day job later - have to pay for these exotic holibobs somehow!

But first another mug of tea

Well I've got plans for you Private Cats ... listing lots to make up for all those you have carelessly lost !

I made the Old Soldier laugh last night. He was going on about how he enjoyed the trip to the hospital and meeting the nice staff, so I told him next time I would leave him there as yesterday when the radiographer was asking him questions he couldn't remember where he lived. He said he had moved up from Falmouth ... that was three and a half years ago !
    He's still quite witty, he said "If I'm demented then how do I know that sitting in this room in Bath with my daughter and grandson isn't an illusion and I'm really somewhere else ?" It's quite true, it's like something out of 'The Matrix' !

Cloudy here too. The grass needs cutting again but if it rains I guess I'll be forced to paint the other half of the kitchen ceiling which I started two days ago ... it takes a long time all that camouflage work !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope the sunshine got to you we have the sun but its windy & Meebo you are right can't put the big coats away needed them this morning, mind you think the washing will dry quiet well.

After I finish the post dealing with the 2 somer lost,(they have been replaced already) & others from else where will start scanning again, Somer is already listing really should hoover as well but as somer said well will soon need doing again.

Too true, if you dust and hoover it's the same again in a day or so, so you may as well leave it and do it all then.
    Lovely and sunny here but cold in the house, think a sweater is called for. all joints in working order this morning apart from hands and feet and feeling as though I got hit round the head with a plank and Mike is making a terrible racket hoovering paint and sanding dust up and whistling at the same time.

Well that is hair done, shopping done, losted none, listed none, slept all afternoon, watched telly all evening
    - what an exciting life!!!

Last coffee and a bit of news before bed - hopefully lazy day tomorrow
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information